The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
yup :u:

Oh that's great I really enjoy doing each of those sections :biggrin:! What studies do you do?
im a bit late but my work for this block is gonna run into the next one
gonna try and go through thermo chemistry and rated of reaction topics hopefully ill be able to go through them thoroughly and then go through presentation for welsh bac :unimpressed:
Original post by electric33
Oh that's great I really enjoy doing each of those sections :biggrin:! What studies do you do?

for social i did milgram, burger, tajfel, sherif
can't remember more :biggrin:
i hate psychology
currently :frown: : PSYCHOLOGY FLASHCARDS :frown: & PLUS BIOLOGY MASS TRANSPORT (PLANTS & ANIMALS) :frown:
Reply 1184
ahhhhhhhhhh Ive tired myself out. decided to watch the footie and I have zilch motivation.
Been doing biochemistry since 7pm and now I'm gonna sleep and pick it up again tomorrow🐶
Original post by CGL9498
Finished all the revision cards for the attachment section of my AS psychology exam! Very pleased with myself- quick break then on to models of memory :biggrin:

doing that atm, any good resources? :P
Great thread!

You'll see a lot of me around here starting from tomorrow! I'm at A levels and studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics & Computer Science! In my mocks, I achieved 4 Es :h: (fell asleep in a few). I have prolonged studying till now because I'm lazy.

The good thing is I'm pretty self disciplined and now that I've set this goal I will achieve four As
i really want to sleep but making flashcards :yawn:
Reply 1189
Original post by samm98
Great idea, just what I needed. Easily my favourite thread :smile:

Thank you, I feel honoured. :h:

Original post by Foreverfree
Thanks for this!!!

Starting at 830pm

I will finish doing my history revision on the nazis and I will work on my uni course work till 10pm.

Thanks anon👍🏾🌈😬

You're welcome! ^-^ sounds great, hope you managed to get it donee.
Reply 1190
Original post by LelouchViRuge
Great thread!

You'll see a lot of me around here starting from tomorrow! I'm at A levels and studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics & Computer Science! In my mocks, I achieved 4 Es :h: (fell asleep in a few). I have prolonged studying till now because I'm lazy.

The good thing is I'm pretty self disciplined and now that I've set this goal I will achieve four As

Yayy, brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 1191
Okay, so think I'm alone atm but I'm starting my night-time revision session in about 15 mins! Doing Chemistry!
Original post by Anon_98
Okay, so think I'm alone atm but I'm starting my night-time revision session in about 15 mins! Doing Chemistry!

nooo i am here tooo :smile:
making flashcards :h:
Reply 1193
nooo i am here tooo :smile:
making flashcards :h:

:woohoo:<3
Original post by Anon_98
:woohoo:<3

:hoppy:
:hoppy:

How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)
Original post by Anon_98

Same question to you!
Original post by goal101
How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)

haha... it depends- normally i wake up at 12 and then have breakfast and then start studying for hours and if i feel hungry then it would be my break
or if i am very bored then i'll watch youtube videos like ellen to cheer me up but i also making flashcards while watching :biggrin:
and at this time i am still making flashcards
yesterday i slept at 4:30 but today i'll sleep early because i have a mock in the morning :h:
haha... it depends- normally i wake up at 12 and then have breakfast and then start studying for hours and if i feel hungry then it would be my break
or if i am very bored then i'll watch youtube videos like ellen to cheer me up but i also making flashcards while watching :biggrin:
and at this time i am still making flashcards
yesterday i slept at 4:30 but today i'll sleep early because i have a mock in the morning :h:

Ohhhh, woahh sounds cool and 12 in the afternoon lucky did u not have college ? Also what subjects do yo do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goal101
Ohhhh, woahh sounds cool and 12 in the afternoon lucky did u not have college ? Also what subjects do yo do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i didn't yesterday but i do have today :biggrin:
AS level:
ICT
Health and social care
Maths
psychology

Latest

Trending

Trending