I honestly don't know... that's so bad!

@TheOtherSide @Eternalflames Someone help :colonhash:

Haha omg so my and your Bengali is the same then haha :biggrin:

Omg @Eternalflames hasn't been on today and I miss her so much :frown:
Reply 82
Original post by BrokenLife

:redface: The best part of my knowledge of Bengali culture is the food, I'm very well learned due to the copious amounts of fish I've feasted on during my time. :u:

Going to try and cook a low fat version of this soon :p:

[video="youtube;hszEqRWXLTc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszEqRWXLTc[/video]
Original post by Sae.HH
:redface: The best part of my knowledge of Bengali culture is the food, I'm very well learned due to the copious amounts of fish I've feasted on during my time. :u:

Going to try and cook a low fat version of this soon :p:

[video="youtube;hszEqRWXLTc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszEqRWXLTc[/video]

Haha lol you're a foodie then :biggrin:

So to my understanding that is basically Aloo began(aubergine&potato) with fish. Omg that's a different combo. I know of Aloo began but not with fish haha :biggrin:
Original post by bassbabe
Well I learnt the hard way that bigger isn't always better.

care to expand
Reply 85
Haha lol you're a foodie then :biggrin:

So to my understanding that is basically Aloo began(aubergine&potato) with fish. Omg that's a different combo. I know of Aloo began but not with fish haha :biggrin:

Yeah, well I just really like Desi food tbh :p: So much flavour, I really learned to miss it during my first year.

Correct :biggrin: My Mum makes all sorts, Fish with plum, fish with mango, fish with orange (that's really good). Do you know what Shutki is? It's the dried carcass of a fish that's been like, fermented, we toss it into a pot and cook it with spices and vegetables and it comes out delicious :d
Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah, well I just really like Desi food tbh :p: So much flavour, I really learned to miss it during my first year.

Correct :biggrin: My Mum makes all sorts, Fish with plum, fish with mango, fish with orange (that's really good). Do you know what Shutki is? It's the dried carcass of a fish that's been like, fermented, we toss it into a pot and cook it with spices and vegetables and it comes out delicious :d

Haha we all love desi food! :biggrin: So amazing!!

OMG I need time to sink that in!:colonhash: There's fish with fruits too!? OMG I never knew that!! Woah haha ...errmm sorry I only have 3 Bengali friend and I don't usually see them. I actually have no clue about Bengali culture or food etc. Sorry. Sounds cool though:h:

Aww meri pyari Noori! I missed you too xxx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
You can still use your fist. :dontknow:

Really?? That's really pathetic that you're letting my one silly mistake which became a joke drag on for ****ing eternity.
I don't know who you are, or what your problem is, but let it go already because it's not even that funny
It's pathetic
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
You can still use your fist. :dontknow:

Strange I always see you in penis size related threads

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
I honestly don't know... that's so bad!

@TheOtherSide @Eternalflames Someone help :colonhash:

What do I know man, I barely know any Bengali lol
I don't even remember the exact word in Hindi
Would you date a girl who is flat chested? Size Aa?
Reply 92
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a girl who is flat chested? Size Aa?

Yes, but would you date a guy with bigger boobs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stefano865
I'm not gay.

If I was I would say yes.

Less painful I would imagine. :ahee:

Glad you ain't gay. Im not sure gay people will agree with you there. How are you gonna get your poo packed with a small willy. It can't even get past the anal sphincter.

@ op, if you have small willy, try and avoid big ladies. Imagine turning a big pot of stew with a tea spoon.
Reply 94
Original post by Eternalflames
Really?? That's really pathetic that you're letting my one silly mistake which became a joke drag on for ****ing eternity.
I don't know who you are, or what your problem is, but let it go already because it's not even that funny
It's pathetic

I wasn't thinking of you. :colonhash:
How would they know you have a small penis before dating?
You tell them?
Original post by bardnnyc
Glad you ain't gay. Im not sure gay people will agree with you there. How are you gonna get your poo packed with a small willy. It can't even get past the anal sphincter.

@ op, if you have small willy, try and avoid big ladies. Imagine turning a big pot of stew with a tea spoon.

Helpful as always. :wink:
As a virgin why is a big dick better?
Well it depends on how small. based on experience i think 5 inches is the minimum limit, i am saying this because thats my size but i dont have problem satisfying women, her vagina is most likely going to be only 5 inches deep. Most guys with bigger penis wouldnt be able to go full in so they need to position their penis properly to not hit the cervix. If your penis is around 5 inches you can go full in but you need to have some flexibility in your groin and have some good power. having a slightly smaller penis is not a problem , just hit her harder.

for your information @Josb
Original post by mojitox
I have a small penis.
would you date me?.

shouldnt matter about the size or width, tbh if your dating someone the thing that should matter is your heart and personality.

Latest

Trending

Trending