The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I join? I'm so bored of uni coursework :colonhash:
Original post by Warren95
Can I join? I'm so bored of uni coursework :colonhash:

You have to go through .. DA QUESTION ! Answer carefully !

Rain or Sun ?

:3
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You have to go through .. DA QUESTION ! Answer carefully !

Rain or Sun ?

:3

*mass panic*.......................................... I choose.... sun :colondollar:
Was that right? what would you say?
*mass panic*.......................................... I choose.... sun :colondollar:
Was that right? what would you say?

WELCOME ! *scary hah :lol: ? I just like to ask some random questions :lol: *

(I choose them both, because I need a rainbow life !)
WELCOME ! *scary hah :lol: ? I just like to ask some random questions :lol: *

(I choose them both, because I need a rainbow life !)

So scary I nearly fell off my chair :lol: Can i ask a random question now? And ok, rainbows are pretty cool
So scary I nearly fell off my chair :lol: Can i ask a random question now? And ok, rainbows are pretty cool

*evil laugh*
I dare you to ! Just ask :cool:
*evil laugh*
I dare you to ! Just ask :cool:

Hmm ok... can it be trivial or does it have to be factual and meaningful?
here goes then, are you ready?

Spoiler

Hmm ok... can it be trivial or does it have to be factual and meaningful?
here goes then, are you ready?

Spoiler

It can be whatever you decide to !

Well .. Never could decide ! Because only one colour is really really sad .. I'll try to choose ... Mmh euh some of my friends say I like yellow cause I've got a yellow bag and two yellow coats (no I don't wear them all at once :lol: ) .. Other say pink .. Idk, I'll just say whatever is not common !
You ?

My turn :3
Swimming or flying ?
It can be whatever you decide to !

Well .. Never could decide ! Because only one colour is really really sad .. I'll try to choose ... Mmh euh some of my friends say I like yellow cause I've got a yellow bag and two yellow coats (no I don't wear them all at once :lol: ) .. Other say pink .. Idk, I'll just say whatever is not common !
You ?

My turn :3
Swimming or flying ?

Woahhh that is dedication to yellow, and i think you should wear them all at once - would be unbelievably awesome :wink: I have some yellow trousers but they only come out in summer :biggrin:
Hmmm thats a tough one, it have to say either yellow or red. Yellow because its sunny a happy. Actually both because Manchester United :tongue:

Flying definitely, would be so so so cool! Imagine having a pair of wings XD What would you choose?

Also; for my question, would you rather be 5 or 75?
Woahhh that is dedication to yellow, and i think you should wear them all at once - would be unbelievably awesome :wink: I have some yellow trousers but they only come out in summer :biggrin:
Hmmm thats a tough one, it have to say either yellow or red. Yellow because its sunny a happy. Actually both because Manchester United :tongue:

Flying definitely, would be so so so cool! Imagine having a pair of wings XD What would you choose?

Also; for my question, would you rather be 5 or 75?

Hahaha I like to wear my yellow things in winter :lol: and everyone is like "how dare you ! We're not in summer !" Omg who decided that yellow was for the summer, I definitely find yellow more fun on winter ! (Being the only girl of the all métro having a yellow coat is so badass :cool: )
Anw you like yellow ! Good choice :cool:

Mmmh .. I really like to swim. But I'm afraid of hights. Definitely flying !

5. Because all things would be a discovery !
You ?

Do you prefer living one life of 1000 years, or 10 of 100 years ?
Hahaha I like to wear my yellow things in winter :lol: and everyone is like "how dare you ! We're not in summer !" Omg who decided that yellow was for the summer, I definitely find yellow more fun on winter ! (Being the only girl of the all métro having a yellow coat is so badass :cool: )

You ?

*sits in the back quietly*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
*sits in the back quietly*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: don't forget pop corn !

You ?

Hahahaa ahh i see yellow is cool, people should wear more yellow! Really? More people should appreciate yellow!
Ahh yes flying... brid wings or angel wings? Being 5 again would be cool, i think id have to go with 5 as well.

hmm 10 of 100, as long as i could be aged between 15 and 25! how about you? :smile:
Hahahaa ahh i see yellow is cool, people should wear more yellow! Really? More people should appreciate yellow!
Ahh yes flying... brid wings or angel wings? Being 5 again would be cool, i think id have to go with 5 as well.

hmm 10 of 100, as long as i could be aged between 15 and 25! how about you? :smile:

Of course they should ! Yellow is pure happiness. :3

Angel wings ! Because I never saw an angel so don't really know what angel wings look like , so I could check it out myself :P
You ?

10 of 100 too , much more exciting !

Parachute jump or bungee jumping ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Of course they should ! Yellow is pure happiness. :3

Angel wings ! Because I never saw an angel so don't really know what angel wings look like , so I could check it out myself :P
You ?

10 of 100 too , much more exciting !

Parachute jump or bungee jumping ?

Actually I'd spice it up a bit and go for bat wings XD how cool would that be? Ahh good choice there!
Hmm parachute jump as i'd be paranoid that the bungee would snap XD what would you choose? :smile:
Actually I'd spice it up a bit and go for bat wings XD how cool would that be? Ahh good choice there!
Hmm parachute jump as i'd be paranoid that the bungee would snap XD what would you choose? :smile:

Bat wings ??? Omg best answer ever ! (Batmannnnn <3 !)
Parachute ! Because we go higher than a bungee jump :3 (never did it before hah, but I want sooooo much to do a parachute jump *O*)

You forgot your question !
Bat wings ??? Omg best answer ever ! (Batmannnnn <3 !)
Parachute ! Because we go higher than a bungee jump :3 (never did it before hah, but I want sooooo much to do a parachute jump *O*)

You forgot your question !

I do like Batman, however my loyalties lie with Superman XD :wink: it would be so cool to do
Oh yeah, hmm; would you rather be able to fly a plane or drive a motorbike?
I do like Batman, however my loyalties lie with Superman XD :wink: it would be so cool to do
Oh yeah, hmm; would you rather be able to fly a plane or drive a motorbike?

Well , just waiting for Batman vs Superman .. We'll see which one will win ! I bet in Batman :cool:

Fly a plane ! What about you ?

What would you do if you won the lottery ?
Well , just waiting for Batman vs Superman .. We'll see which one will win ! I bet in Batman :cool:

Fly a plane ! What about you ?

What would you do if you won the lottery ?

And i will bet Superman! :tongue: i would also go for flying a plane, would be so awesome XD
Woahhhh hmm, I'd buy a decent house for starters, maybe a car? (Assuming i won the jackpot, not just £10 XD) what about you?

Also; what is better, ketchup or mayo? :smile:
And i will bet Superman! :tongue: i would also go for flying a plane, would be so awesome XD
Woahhhh hmm, I'd buy a decent house for starters, maybe a car? (Assuming i won the jackpot, not just £10 XD) what about you?

Also; what is better, ketchup or mayo? :smile:

Then let's make a real bet ! What can you do if I Batman wins ?

I'll buy a pink car , a pink plane, and do a world trip with both of them :P

Ketchup ! You ?

What animal would you like to be ?

Latest