i feel so bad for you :hugs:
Original post by Student403
Nuuuu it was supposed to be 'Thanks for the memories' there :cry2:

I only think in the form of crunching numbers
Original post by fatima1998
Awww :redface:
i feel so bad for you :hugs:

lol the mods have a grudge against me for some reason. :cry2:

But dont worry they wont stop me- I'll keep coming back again and again and again. :biggrin:
Big house.
Original post by James.Carnell
True, no commitment.

A great wife is much more than just her looks. The heart has to be in the right place. To the point that you feel guilty as hell for even having the mistress.

No guy in their right mind ever leaves their wife for a mistress, the wife and kids are always the most important. If he has a mistress, I think the man should treat the wife and kids as best as he can if she does not know the truth, sometime we cannot separate our love for our wives with the urge to have sex with other women.

I agree with you. :biggrin:

I was joking. I would never have a mistress. However, I would maybe consider an open relationship. :tongue:

For a wife in most cases you can either choose looks or personality.

I'm not saying the attitude of all very pretty women stinks but they do have a certain entitlement that makes life with them harder I would imagine.

You are right about love and sexual desire too. Completely separate things. People are recognising this and it is leading to open relationships becoming more popular.

:wink:
Life plan

1) big house
2) downsize
3)buy good car
4) get hot model gf
5)???
6) profit
I think this is a question wrongly asked and certainly one worth thinking about for sure.

It all comes down to your system of values and ideas in life. I would personally prefer a safe, comfortable hybrid car over an expensive one. I would prefer a cosy, warm, inviting home over an expensive one. Finally, and most importantly, I want my future wife to be compatible with me, I want to love her and feel loved, I want to have an union based on more then just appearance. That fades. Personality, wit and charm remains.
Original post by greatguy209
lol the mods have a grudge against me for some reason. :cry2:

But dont worry they wont stop me- I'll keep coming back again and again and again. :biggrin:

haha :laugh:
Thats the spirit :thrasher:
also watched that video- the cancer that is TSR and u was on there :biggrin:
big house , wife will come running as money talks
Original post by stefano865
I agree with you. :biggrin:

I was joking. I would never have a mistress. However, I would maybe consider an open relationship. :tongue:

For a wife in most cases you can either choose looks or personality.

I'm not saying the attitude of all very pretty women stinks but they do have a certain entitlement that makes life with them harder I would imagine.

You are right about love and sexual desire too. Completely separate things. People are recognising this and it is leading to open relationships becoming more popular.

:wink:

So true. The attitudes of pretty women are often very hard to live with, and the conversations are usually drab. Fwiw, academic women have been the best to talk to in my experiences.
No coincidence that the women I have been most attracted to personality wise have had first class degrees from RG universities. They are a needle in the haystack though.
Original post by Awesome Genius
I try to tackle the important questions facing all of us.
And really i can't think of anything more important than this. It essentially is my three stage plan for life: fast car, big house, hot wife.

But I understands not everyone can have all three, so as a more realistic scenario, if you had to choose, which one would you want ?

Humans limit themselves all too often when there's only one real answer to this question.. i'll have it all.

In order of preference though i suppose i'll go for the wife (i'm ready to find a woman worthy of being the mother to my children now) then the house. Since i have no desire to live miles from where i work and can't drive, the car would currently be redundant.
Original post by Ethereal World
I only think in the form of crunching numbers

In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers
Original post by Student403
In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers

Get me out of my mind.
Original post by fatima1998
haha :laugh:
Thats the spirit :thrasher:
also watched that video- the cancer that is TSR and u was on there :biggrin:

There is a video about tsr? :smile:

Where do I find the link? :biggrin: