The Student Room Group

Midwifery applicants for 2016 - 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Is it unusual to have an interview mid April? As most offers have already been given out?
I've just received a scroll in the post from Staffordshire saying congratulations on getting a pace but I've had nothing on track, anyone else? So confused, don't want to get too excited yet! Do staffordhaire normally send scrolls?
I've just had a scroll from Staffordshire saying congratulations on being offered a place but had nothing on track, anyone else?! So confused!
Reply 743
Original post by Ember1912
I've just had a scroll from Staffordshire saying congratulations on being offered a place but had nothing on track, anyone else?! So confused!

Loads of people have received them including me, even those who haven't been interviewed yet! I'm absolutely fuming they would send something out so misleading. Will be ringing admissions on Monday and complaining.
I'm still waiting to hear from Staffordshire, have been interviewed, no scroll for me. It's really unprofessional if you haven't got an offer from them in place! 😥
Original post by LC1996
Loads of people have received them including me, even those who haven't been interviewed yet! I'm absolutely fuming they would send something out so misleading. Will be ringing admissions on Monday and complaining.

Hey, I got a scroll from Staffordshire too saying the same thing. Really confused.. have you managed to find out what's up with that? x
Reply 746
Original post by emmawebb
Hey, I got a scroll from Staffordshire too saying the same thing. Really confused.. have you managed to find out what's up with that? x

Yes I called admissions this morning, unfortunately it's a mistake and they're trying to find out why and how it happened. I'm appalled with them tbh.
Original post by emmawebb

Original post by Sparklymoo
I'm still waiting to hear from Staffordshire, have been interviewed, no scroll for me. It's really unprofessional if you haven't got an offer from them in place! 😥

Original post by Ember1912

Hey everyone - I've posted this same message in our applicant thread but I'll post it here too to make sure everyone sees it.

I'm just getting completely up to date on what's happened with the scrolls now and I'll update you all as soon as I know more. I appreciate how this has gotten everyone's hopes up and how disappointed you must feel, so I'll try and get back to you all ASAP.
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hey everyone - I've posted this same message in our applicant thread but I'll post it here too to make sure everyone sees it.

I'm just getting completely up to date on what's happened with the scrolls now and I'll update you all as soon as I know more. I appreciate how this has gotten everyone's hopes up and how disappointed you must feel, so I'll try and get back to you all ASAP.

Thank you so much for the reply. Just very confusing, but understand mistakes happen.
Reply 749
Original post by pâquerette03
Anyone heard anything from Cardiff or USW?

So tense waiting! D:

Have you heard anything from USW yet? I haven't had anything from them
Reply 750
Original post by iamabbie97
USW sent me an interview 10 days ago, but I didn't apply to Cardiff :smile:

Hi. Can I just ask when you put your application is and when your interview is in USW?
I called up USW and they said that they'll be sending out interviews in the next couple of weeks.

Haven't heard a thing from Cardiff since I applied late November.
Reply 752
Original post by pâquerette03
I called up USW and they said that they'll be sending out interviews in the next couple of weeks.

Haven't heard a thing from Cardiff since I applied late November.

I received my Cardiff interview on Friday for 14th March. It did go to my junk folder though so worth checking that. Still haven't heard from USW either
Original post by Sallmac
I received my Cardiff interview on Friday for 14th March. It did go to my junk folder though so worth checking that. Still haven't heard from USW either

Can you see that you've been invited for interview on track?

Good luck! x
Has anybody heard back from USW after interview?
Hope everyone's application is going well! Has anyone heard anything off Bournemouth, Plymouth or Nottingham post interview? I do recall Plymouth saying they don't get back to anyone until closer to May :frown::frown: It's an anxious wait, ahhh!
Original post by B.R.Mills
Hope everyone's application is going well! Has anyone heard anything off Bournemouth, Plymouth or Nottingham post interview? I do recall Plymouth saying they don't get back to anyone until closer to May :frown::frown: It's an anxious wait, ahhh!

Im waiting for Notts. There has been some speculation that applicants will informed Friday after a number of people called last week. Lets hope its true and not hearsay 😆
Original post by Nickynoo82
Im waiting for Notts. There has been some speculation that applicants will informed Friday after a number of people called last week. Lets hope its true and not hearsay 😆

Ohh! How exciting. Thank you for letting me know and best of luck! :colondollar:
Hey guys! Is anyone applying for Canterbury university for midwifery? I had my interview last week just wondering if anyone has heard back? :smile:
x
Original post by elliee.reilly
Hey guys! Is anyone applying for Canterbury university for midwifery? I had my interview last week just wondering if anyone has heard back? :smile:
x

Hey, I'm still waiting to hear back, they said that we should hear back around easter time x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending