Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
i didn't yesterday but i do have today :biggrin:
AS level:
ICT
Health and social care
Maths
psychology

Ohhhh! I see, so do you follow the timetable on college days and stay awake till late revising like now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by goal101
Ohhhh! I see, so do you follow the timetable on college days and stay awake till late revising like now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i do follow the timetable when i don't have mocks like i do now (today is one) and last on friday :yeah:
but i just hardly get any breaks when i am revising for mocks and don't get enough sleep either but i am just about to go to sleep :biggrin:
Reply 1202
Original post by goal101
Same question to you!

Original post by goal101
How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)

Well, it depends- during half term I probably revised at an average of 12hrs per day + woke up at 8:30am + that's hopefully what it'll be like on the weekends!
However during weekdays, it'll be and has been significantly less. For example, I have so far only done about 2-ish hrs of revision after school. When I get back home from sixth form I feel so incredibly tired and apparently have no energy to do anything until reallyyy late at night.. i.e. now. On weekdays I just wake up an hour/so before my first block, ofc.
Original post by Anon_98
Well, it depends- during half term I probably revised at an average of 12hrs per day + woke up at 8:30am + that's hopefully what it'll be like on the weekends!
However during weekdays, it'll be and has been significantly less. For example, I have so far only done about 2-ish hrs of revision after school. When I get back home from sixth form I feel so incredibly tired and apparently have no energy to do anything until reallyyy late at night.. i.e. now. On weekdays I just wake up an hour/so before my first block, ofc.

same here :biggrin:
from 6.30 I have been doing my cheeky history essay,almost done now :smile:
Picked the biochemistry back up at 10am and hoping to finish Sunday for my deadline on Monday 🌚
Cheers for this thread! Doing an AS German past paper. Should be done in 2 hours
From 2:00 to 3:00 I hope to get through as much Analysis notes as I can. I'm not sure what a reasonable target is but I'll try to learn the definitions from Chapter 0 as I fear they will pop up soon, and then make a start on Chapter 1.

Deal or no deal will be on in the background. :love:
Finished:smile:
have you chnaged the timings now school has started? Or has it not started for u yet?
Reply 1210
I had a nap during one of my free periods at sixth form today bc I only got one and a half hours sleep last night and I really think I need to sort out my sleep schedule to avoid it from occurring in the future. >.> Therefore as of today I will try my best to go to bed at 12:00am.- straight after the last block has ended. Hopefully. >.< I don't know why but I find it really difficult to stick to. If anyone does see me online after that time ever again... could you kindly remind me to log out pls? :colondollar: It'd be much appreciated.

As of now, I'm going to spend just over half an hour breathing- then I'll start studying for Maths at 5:30pm
Reply 1211
Original post by maximo17000
have you chnaged the timings now school has started? Or has it not started for u yet?

Yep, new timings will always be in the first post! Here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671
Fairly productive today I think. Got about 200 words of History essay typed up (if I continue at this rate my first draft will be done mid-March, then I still have a month to refine and hopefully boost it to A* standard). And made some Bio Unit 5 flashcards, as well as learning some of my French speaking stats and doing a little EPQ paperwork.

Going to try to keep this up by doing a Bio Unit 4 past paper, starting at 17:00 :biggrin:

I have found out that I have a Unit 5 assessment next week, on top of my Unit 4 resit, so Bio revision is going to be crazy for the next few days >_>
Original post by Anon_98
I had a nap during one of my free periods at sixth form today bc I only got one and a half hours sleep last night and I really think I need to sort out my sleep schedule to avoid it from occurring in the future. >.> Therefore as of today I will try my best to go to bed at 12:00am.- straight after the last block has ended. Hopefully. >.< I don't know why but I find it really difficult to stick to. If anyone does see me online after that time ever again... could you kindly remind me to log out pls? :colondollar: It'd be much appreciated.

As of now, I'm going to spend just over half an hour breathing- then I'll start studying for Maths at 5:30pm

:console: I think you need another nap now really.

I'm not sure if I'll be up at that time but I'll send you a poke if you still are. :tongue:
Reply 1214
Original post by SeanFM
:console: I think you need another nap now really.

I'm not sure if I'll be up at that time but I'll send you a poke if you still are. :tongue:

I think I do too. :cry2: But I can't bc I promised a friend that I'd revise with them and it'd be unfair to let them down.

Thank you. :hugs: Considering how tired I am rn, hopefully I'll be gone before then.
Original post by Anon_98
I think I do too. :cry2: But I can't bc I promised a friend that I'd revise with them and it'd be unfair to let them down.

Thank you. :hugs: Considering how tired I am rn, hopefully I'll be gone before then.

Such a giver, Miss Anon :tongue:
Reply 1216
Original post by SeanFM
Such a giver, Miss Anon :tongue:

<3
Reply 1217
:work: 5:30pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Okay, almost time. I'll be doing some Maths, possibly have some dinner then return to more maths. O_O
I'm going to do my maths homework, RS booklet, biology notes and maybe some extra maths questions.
Original post by fatima1998
i didn't yesterday but i do have today :biggrin:
AS level:
ICT
Health and social care
Maths
psychology

What exam board are you with for ICT?

Latest

Trending

Trending