The Student Room Group

Penis Size Worries.

Lasses/Lads. Here's the deal Im 17 and still a virgin but hopes on the horizon as I've recently starting speaking to this girl and is going well :wink: but I just wonder if little Steven is enough to satisfy her, its 6 inch lengh 5.5 inch girth.

Cheers People <3

PS: Chat ****, get banged
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

It's an alright size. Certainly will please her if you use it right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Little Steven" 😂😂 I snorted milk out of my nose.

Don't name it man, just don't.
Reply 3
Original post by StevenBR
I just wonder if little Steven is enough to satisfy her, its 6 inch lengh 5.5 inch girth.

That it? Gutted.
Reply 4
you should call your dick stevie wonder
There's only one question to ask when it comes to these threads.

Do you have a micropenis?

If you don't, sex will be the same for you as it is for everybody else, and there is nothing to worry about.

If you do, bring a dildo.

Simples.
Reply 6
ok.
Reply 7
Lasses/Lads. Here's the deal Im 17 and still a virgin but hopes on the horizon as I've recently starting speaking to this girl and is going well :wink: but I just wonder if little Steven is enough to satisfy her, its 6 inch lengh 5.5 inch girth.

Cheers People <3

You will be fine. Measurements sound at least average if not a little more. Enjoy! My "Jolly Joe" is a little longer and I've had no complaints regarding his performance from lads or lasses so you and the lucky lasses will be happy 😎
Reply 8
Original post by Reue
That it? Gutted.

That's what I've been given pal :smile:
Original post by Drez999
You will be fine. Measurements sound at least average if not a little more. Enjoy! My "Jolly Joe" is a little longer and I've had no complaints regarding his performance from lads or lasses so you and the lucky lasses will be happy 😎

There's always one dickhead in these threads who can't resist making it publicly known as subtly as possible that his penis is bigger than the OP's
Original post by a noble chance
There's always one dickhead in these threads who can't resist making it publicly known as subtly as possible that his penis is bigger than the OP's

Someone angry cos he got a small pee pee?
That's a decent size tbh, I wouldn't complain. I was expecting you to say 3 inches or something haha. Learn some techniques and positions to use to maximize the pleasure, there's plenty out there. You can also discuss positions you would like to try with her.
Lol Does everybody here have a 9 inch cock or something?

Cheers People <3

A woman's g spot is only 2-3cm so you'll be ok.
None of us have been ****** by your little Steven so why not ask your girl whether it will satisfy her.
that's tiny bro, I'm only 12 and I'm already 14 inches, which is just about average.
Unless it is smaller than 4.5" then you will be fine.
Reply 17
Original post by like_marmite
Someone angry cos he got a small pee pee?

Perhaps noble chance is not so noble about being a bit jelly 😎
Reply 18
Original post by CharlieeB
Unless it is smaller than 4.5" then you will be fine.

So 4.4" and it will be bad sex but 4.6" and everything will be grand?
Yep, you're above average size. You'll be fine, just go have fun!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending