The Student Room Group

Edexcel Government and Politics June 2015 questions?

Hi guys , I've got mock exams coming up next week and I've been through all of the past past papers ... Does any know the questions for both unit 1 and 2 for June 2015?If so please reply ASAP
Fam don't worry I got your back, I've sat the mock yesterday and the questions for pressure groups and democracy where

A) what is democratic legitimacy
B) how could representative democracy in the Uk be improved?
C). To what extent is the democratic deficit bad in the Britain?

A) Outline two differences between sectional and promotional groups
B) Three reasons why pressure group succeed to achieve their aims
C) Is pressure group power concentrated or dispersed?
I took the exam last year so I can't remember the exact wording, but for Unit 2 the 40 markers were:

"The House of Lords is in greater need of reform than the House of Commons." Discuss.

and

Assess the view that the prime minster now acts more presidential. (or something along the lines of prime ministers becoming like presidents, basically.)
And for political parties they where:

A) what does consensus politics mean? Give examples
B) what are three similarities between pressure groups and parties?
C) to what extent do the major parties agree on policy?

And don't ask about elections cause no one bloody does that question
Thanks for the replies everyone they're extremely useful... does anyone know what the elections question was for unit 1?
Original post by willsmith410
Thanks for the replies everyone they're extremely useful... does anyone know what the elections question was for unit 1?

Suck ur mum Fam be greatful you've got the majority of them in the first place
So useful
Original post by Jackarmstrong
Suck ur mum Fam be greatful you've got the majority of them in the first place

You are a right **** mate, anyone ever told you that?
Original post by Jackarmstrong
Fam don't worry I got your back, I've sat the mock yesterday and the questions for pressure groups and democracy where

A) what is democratic legitimacy
B) how could representative democracy in the Uk be improved?
C). To what extent is the democratic deficit bad in the Britain?

A) Outline two differences between sectional and promotional groups
B) Three reasons why pressure group succeed to achieve their aims
C) Is pressure group power concentrated or dispersed?

Thnaks for the questions, this really helps me out for the mock , how did u find the exam. Which questions did you answer, also ur not making these questions up are you? I just really need to know the questions to last years mocks. And the people here have'nt really clarified if your speaking the truth
Original post by willsmith410

Something about 'is the Westminster electoral system in need of reform' for the 25 marker
In terms of the question "to what extent do the major parties agree on policy?" 25 marker, is this asking are the parties divided internally or do conservative and labour agree????
Original post by popcornjpg
You are a right **** mate, anyone ever told you that?

Suck your mum
Original post by Qmwnebrv
In terms of the question "to what extent do the major parties agree on policy?" 25 marker, is this asking are the parties divided internally or do conservative and labour agree????

The latter.
Does anyone know the unit 2 questions for 2015
Reply 14
Anyone know the Unit 4 (governing the USA) questions for june 2015?

Quick Reply