The Student Room Group

Why do all good things come to an end?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Changing Skies
Life is just full of disappointment most of the time :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats grim
Original post by Ethereal World
Looooooolll I don't think so. Is it AG?! Lol nah I'm just making it clear that you, or anyone else for that matter, are never one step ahead of me.

Nah it was about you, i really like you
Original post by trustmeimlying1
thats grim

I know :smile:
I know :smile:

cant say I agree either and Im not even in the best of moods

keep the head high shawtie
Original post by trustmeimlying1
cant say I agree either and Im not even in the best of moods

keep the head high shawtie

Well no I think there are lots of wonderful things in life but so much is so depressing, too many sad things go on and I don't like it :frown:
Well no I think there are lots of wonderful things in life but so much is so depressing, too many sad things go on and I don't like it :frown:

Trying put yourself and loved ones first more. Try not caring what others think.

and...

[video="youtube;Gvt4ijCYZ3o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvt4ijCYZ3o[/video]
Original post by Awesome Genius
Nah it was about you, i really like you

But nothing has come to an end? We were only just getting started- did you not see my thread last night? :cry:

Spoiler

But nothing has come to an end? We were only just getting started- did you not see my thread last night? :cry:

Spoiler

im not kidding

ur the most wonderful girl I've ever not met
To make way for even greater things :biggrin:

this really made me laugh for some reason :lol:
Original post by asexual slug
this really made me laugh for some reason :lol:

Thanks mate, I'm a genius innit
Thanks mate, I'm a genius innit

you and @Ethereal World could actually be a really good match, youre both really strange

youre an intelligent, good-looking and ambitious guy, but come across as a bit of a prick and waste lots of time on a student forum

ethereal's intelligent, really interesting, fun and is also ambitious, but has a really thirsty and weird online persona, which i find quite unbecoming for a 25 year-old woman

but you could be good together i think :dontknow:
ur on fire
you and @Ethereal World could actually be a really good match, youre both really strange

youre an intelligent, good-looking and ambitious guy, but come across as a bit of a prick and waste lots of time on a student forum

ethereal's intelligent, really interesting, fun and is also ambitious, but has a really thirsty and weird online persona, which i find quite unbecoming for a 25 year-old woman

i know, I've already proposed twice. she said yes the second time but insisted that she's allowed to have sex with other guys during the honeymoon. I cudnt accept those terms, so i went off for a ride in my porsche

@Ethereal World
I cudnt accept those terms, so i went off for a ride in my porsche
Are you seeing anyone about these hallucinations you are having?

Where was my physicality appraisal huh :noway:
Where was my physicality appraisal huh :noway:

the same place as your physical attributes that merit appraisal

Spoiler

im not kidding

Im stealing this for my TSR about me. Love you AG.
It feels like every time I find someone I like, it always ends badly, and through no fault of my own.

*sigh*

Trust me, people who leave were meant to, youll thank your lucky stars one day. Sit back relax and they will come to you. Good luck
Reply 59
"Why do all good things come to an end?"
Because change is constant
And it's the never-ending ups and downs of life that make it interesting.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest