Really sorry to hear that :frown: wishing you the best in the future man

thank you, good luck to you too c:
Did anyone get an interview today?
Has anyone else heard? 😬😬
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Has anyone else heard? 😬😬

I just got rejected :frown:
Got email at 15:29
Rejected at 15.29. I've got two GEM interviews lined up so all is not lost but I can't understand how 10 years nursing and caring experience is not enough for the R&r form. I made sure to emphasise things that were over and above the call of duty as well. Oh well, well done to all who got interviews and commiserations to those who didn't. Keep trying though, it's a tough old game!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also got rejected at 12.04 today.
Grad with 2 years working in care and months of volunteering at hospitals, as well as being a secondary school teacher.
Reply 1086
Original post by kaz297
I also got rejected at 12.04 today.
Grad with 2 years working in care and months of volunteering at hospitals, as well as being a secondary school teacher.

I'm really sorry to hear that! But keep going we all deserve to get a place! Btw are these rejections pre or post interview?
Original post by iJAKE
I'm really sorry to hear that! But keep going we all deserve to get a place! Btw are these rejections pre or post interview?

Pre were still waiting to hear!
Reply 1088
Original post by Charlottemc1234
Pre were still waiting to hear!

It's terrible that people are still waiting to hear if they've got an interview though, it's about 4 and a half months since we got our applications in...
For those that were lucky enough to be offered an interview, what kind of experience did you have in terms of volunteering? I've heard that some people have over 300 hours accumulated, but there's no way I could get that many hours between now and October:frown:
Original post by aoifea100
For those that were lucky enough to be offered an interview, what kind of experience did you have in terms of volunteering? I've heard that some people have over 300 hours accumulated, but there's no way I could get that many hours between now and October:frown:

They state that hours wise you get maximum points if you've done over 160 hours of experience stuff in terms of that section of the roles and responsibilities form, the rest of the scoring is all about specific experience within it like talking about the roles you've had, I got an interview with volunteering as a teacher, volunteering in a care home and working as a health care assistant, also talked about my role as treasurer of one my universities societies, think I used something from pretty much all of my experiences in a question (didn't talk about more than one thing for each question in the form though)
Keele has changed their 2017 entry requirements to A*AA:frown: that's really put me off it now!!
Original post by iJAKE

This is a pre-interview rejection.
I've had two interviews at different universities, and am waiting on offers from them.
Keele has changed their 2017 entry requirements to A*AA:frown: that's really put me off it now!!

I should come out this group as I have withdrawn from Keele but whattttttt!!! That's madness are they really getting that many applicants?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
I should come out this group as I have withdrawn from Keele but whattttttt!!! That's madness are they really getting that many applicants?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I just viewed the new requirements!! That's the same as Southampton I think!!
Can the people who received interviews yesterday PLEASE tell us what date it's on so the rest of us waiting to hear can know if all of the dates are filled or not so we can finally stop obsessively checking our emails and embrace our future as rejects. Thank you in advance.
Original post by Tiredofwaiting
Can the people who received interviews yesterday PLEASE tell us what date it's on so the rest of us waiting to hear can know if all of the dates are filled or not so we can finally stop obsessively checking our emails and embrace our future as rejects. Thank you in advance.

They will have other spaces on days that people have been offered though, from cancellations and things, just wait and see hopefully tomorrow, if not I'm ringing Friday
Original post by magnusbane
rejection at 11:50 :frown:

Oh noooo. I am so sorry to hear that. Please don't be disheartened and fingers crossed you'll hear good news from your other unis. Good luck.

Original post by Tiredofwaiting
To the people who were given interviews yesterday, what date was it?

22nd March.
Original post by curiouzgeorge
Is there any advice you could give to me on successfully getting an interview?

For Keele? or elsewhere?

Is this for real? can you please link the page?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending