The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Letting Agents for Sussex University Students

Hi can anyone recommend any letting agents in Brighton. Many thanks
Original post by Maof3
Hi can anyone recommend any letting agents in Brighton. Many thanks

Gee. I'm not sure there's any I'd recommend... But I could name a shitload of them.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Gee. I'm not sure there's any I'd recommend... But I could name a shitload of them.

Thanks for the reply - doesn't sound you have had a positive experience.
Original post by Maof3
Thanks for the reply - doesn't sound you have had a positive experience.

I'm not sure I know anyone who has.
Reply 4
Are you a student or not?

If you're not a student I'm not sure here (thestudentroom) is the best place to look, I've got friends who've rented in Brighton with no problems but not sure who from but they're happy, I'm going to move to Brighton in September as a mature student therefore looking for houseshare/student friendly renting, there a few alright ones out there but normally private but I quite like the look of this www.accommodationforstudents.com/Brighton.asp but yeah if you're not a student I've been browsing rightmove and spareroom and setting up notifications, there's quite a few nice private lets on there.
Reply 5
Original post by cbaker22
Are you a student or not?

If you're not a student I'm not sure here (thestudentroom) is the best place to look, I've got friends who've rented in Brighton with no problems but not sure who from but they're happy, I'm going to move to Brighton in September as a mature student therefore looking for houseshare/student friendly renting, there a few alright ones out there but normally private but I quite like the look of this [url="www.accommodation"]www.[url="www.accommodation"]accommodationforstudents.com/Brighton.asp but yeah if you're not a student I've been browsing rightmove and spareroom and setting up notifications, there's quite a few nice private lets on there.

Thank you so much for that information - yes it is for student accommodation.
Reply 6
Original post by Maof3

Oh right well personally my first choice is going to be that website, they have nice properties and it is for students so you won't be irritating any professionals. I haven't seen any yet though, they e-mailed and said they'd know more about availability in March time. Best thing is just go and look at a few :smile:

Glad I could help anyway! Seems everyone is going for university accomodation but I just don't fancy living in halls, especially as the majority of people will probably be younger and therefore more into partying 24/7!! :smile: Also pricing for halls (a decent room with ensuite) is basically the same as houseshares etc. (500-600/month)

Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Maof3

I just realised I sent you the completely wrong website like an idiot, check this out instead!!!! That one I sent is not what I was talking about

http://studentbrighton.com/student-accommodation.php
If you have unconditional offers you should get first pick of your campus accommodation however.
Some are more geared towards mature students, and saves on travel costs/time.
Just a thought
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending