The Student Room Group

All the good STEP puns were taken....

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Imperion
A STEP IIwards the light :|

Take a STEP back from the situation and think about what you just said. You always take 1 STEP forward and then 2 STEP back

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Take a STEP back from the situation and think about what you just said. You always take 1 STEP forward and then 2 STEP back

Spoiler

You're beyond help.
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Okay, you really are out of STEP with this thread :rofl:
Original post by TheOtherSide.

It's time to take a STEP back and appreciate that we're derailing this thread :erm:
Reply 24
Original post by Imperion
You're beyond help.

Dont insult me. Take a STEP back and breathe.

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.

I just thought I should STEP in and STEP up the pun game. :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Indeterminate
It's time to take a STEP back and appreciate that we're derailing this thread :erm:

@16Characters.... I'm sorry for STEPping in and derailing the thread. I'm going to STEP back now, I just can't help myself when it comes to puns.

But in relation to the thread, I think you're doing amazing!!! I don't know how you're going STEP the game when you're already winning and 10 STEPs ahead of everyone

Spoiler

This would definitely be taking a STEP in the right direction :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

I just thought I should STEP in and STEP up the pun game. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I was going to say that one haha.

Well seeing as I am the least active contributor to this thread, I suppose I better post an update

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending