The Student Room Group

Psychology study - please take part in my survey!

Hello, so for my homework I had to design and conduct this survey and it would be really cool if you could just answer a few Qs. It's just about your sleep, I don't need your details - don't worry!
Thaaankkss
I'll post it beloww :3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This is a questionnaire to be used to collect data on your sleeping patterns in accordance with your age, as people of different ages need varying amounts of sleep. The data that is collected from this survey is confidential and will therefore not be shared with any third parties, and you can withdraw your data at any time by contacting me.

Please answer these questions as honestly as you can. This is not timed, and it is entirely anonymous.You may ask the surveyor any questions you may have. These questions are also kept confidential.

QUESTIONNAIRE
How old are you?

Do you work, attend college or school, or have any other similar commitments? (Yes/No)

What days do you attend?

What time do you typically go to sleep, on a weekday?

What time do you typically wake up (alarm goes off) on a weekday?

How long, approximately, does it take for you to fall asleep?

Are you often tired, on weekdays when attending daily commitments such as work or school?

THANKYOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THIS QUESTIONNAIRE.
Original post by YellowMood
This is a questionnaire to be used to collect data on your sleeping patterns in accordance with your age, as people of different ages need varying amounts of sleep. The data that is collected from this survey is confidential and will therefore not be shared with any third parties, and you can withdraw your data at any time by contacting me.

Please answer these questions as honestly as you can. This is not timed, and it is entirely anonymous.You may ask the surveyor any questions you may have. These questions are also kept confidential.

QUESTIONNAIRE
How old are you?

Do you work, attend college or school, or have any other similar commitments? (Yes/No)

What days do you attend?

Are you often tired, on weekdays when attending daily commitments such as work or school?

I'm 18
I'm in Sixth Form and have a part-time job
I am at school Monday to Friday and my part-time job is on Saturdays only
I go to sleep around midnight on a weekday
I typically wake up at 6am on a weekday
It takes me around 30 minutes to fall asleep
I feel as though I am forever tired aha!:tongue:
Reply 3
Tah very much! x
Tah very much! x

No problem x

QUESTIONNAIRE

Age?

What days do you attend?

Monday- Friday

10pm- 12pm

7am

At least 10-20 min

Usually tired on Mondays dunno why. Plus i'm tired after the start of a new term, because my sleep pattern is probably disrupted.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Thankyou!
:3
Reply 7
Original post by Student98x
I'm 18
I'm in Sixth Form and have a part-time job
I am at school Monday to Friday and my part-time job is on Saturdays only
I go to sleep around midnight on a weekday
I typically wake up at 6am on a weekday
It takes me around 30 minutes to fall asleep
I feel as though I am forever tired aha!:tongue:

dude youre meant to have like 8 hrs a night haha i really suggest going at like 10-11 pm
this isn't part of the study but that is why youre tired

QUESTIONNAIRE
How old are you?

What days do you attend?

Hi,

I'm 21
Attend uni
This term I go in Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri
On a weekday it's normally between midnight and 1am
It takes me an average of 25 minutes to fall asleep
I can be tired but usually it's only in morning lectures

Please could you get a male or two to complete my girlfriend's psychology dissertation study please? It's on bullying and it takes about 6 minutes. She needs more males as there's a gender imbalance in her participants. Thank you :smile:
https://cccusocialsciences.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cUNPPkViaRnDGrr
Reply 9
Thanks!

I honestly would but I live somewhere with no phone reception and I'm not on social media :frown: sounds lame but its true ahaha

thankyou anywaay
dude youre meant to have like 8 hrs a night haha i really suggest going at like 10-11 pm
this isn't part of the study but that is why youre tired

Haha I know! I'm just always doing school work or revision. But yeah I do need more sleep
How old are you?
I go to sixth form
What days do you attend?
Monday to Friday, 8:45 - 4:00
10:30
6:30
Half an hour
Yes
How old are you?

College

What days do you attend?
Weekdays

Around 10:00pm

6:30

Fall asleep around midnight.

When I have an all nighter.
x

I'm 17

Yes, I'm in sixth form

Mon-Fri

12 am

7 am

45 mins

Tired 100% of the time :yawn:

Hope this helps!
How old are you?
school
What days do you attend?
monday to friday (another course on sundays)
it depends, usually around 30 minutes . but the later i go to sleep, the quicker i fall asleep.

sometimes (mainly in the mornings ( i'm much more active and awake later on in the day)
Reply 15
Thankyou!
How old are you? 17

Yes, I go to school on Wednesday and Saturday (I am self studying so I just go to revise A2 Maths)

What time do you typically go to sleep, on a weekday? Around 1:30 am

What time do you typically wake up (alarm goes off) on a weekday? Around 9:30 if there's no school and 6:30 if there's school

How long, approximately, does it take for you to fall asleep? Half an hour

Are you often tired, on weekdays when attending daily commitments such as work or school? Just in the morning and at 12 am, I am more active at night

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
How old are you?

What days do you attend?

Monday- Friday

11:30pm-12:30pm

6:30pm

At least 30min - 3 Hours

I am never tired when the day starts, however the fatigue hits me at the end of the day.
How old are you? - 17

Do you work, attend college or school, or have any other similar commitments? - Yes, sixth form

What days do you attend? - Monday to Friday

What time do you typically go to sleep, on a weekday? 11/11:30

What time do you typically wake up (alarm goes off) on a weekday? - 6:30

How long, approximately, does it take for you to fall asleep? - half an hour

Are you often tired, on weekdays when attending daily commitments such as work or school? - Yes, quite often
Reply 19
Thankyou, to Bulletzone aannnd PlayerBB.
I suggest both of you go to sleep earlier :wink:

Quick Reply