OCR :smile:

:frown: I'm with AQA.
Original post by Ara8311a
:frown: I'm with AQA.

haha why sad face?
are you struggling or something?:hugs:
Original post by fatima1998
nooo you aren't the only one :biggrin:
70% in every sixth is struggling with the exam technique- that's my statistics :laugh:

That's relieving...I just find the exam technique so odd. In my mock exam I lost a mark on one question for not operationalising even though the question didn't specifically say to operationalise, it's sooo frustrating :mad:. In all my subjects I am so bad at exam technique it's annoying when I get all the content in my head and then when I apply it it all goes wrong :unimpressed:.
Finally going to start revision!

In the 8:30 - 10 slot:

I'm starting on Series & Sequences (C2) and hoping to Finish Exercise 7A, 7B, 7C & 7D.
Original post by electric33
That's relieving...I just find the exam technique so odd. In my mock exam I lost a mark on one question for not operationalising even though the question didn't specifically say to operationalise, it's sooo frustrating :mad:. In all my subjects I am so bad at exam technique it's annoying when I get all the content in my head and then when I apply it it all goes wrong :unimpressed:.

U R LITERALLY LIKE ME :shakehand:
Original post by Kittyboy
I wish that was on my syllabus :frown:

Just did biol revision as soon as i got back from school. It's 8 now so that's like 4 hours :+)

Wow i dont know how you get the motivation. I have decided to kick start my exam revision tomorrow
Reply 1246
So, I started much later than 5:30pm bc I went to have dinner and then idek what i did but I managed to practice a few questions from the book + wrote some notes. I don't think I can do anything else or stay awake for any longer. >.< Infact, I don't think I'm functioning properly anymore. Going to bed in, like... rn. :woo:
Original post by Anon_98
So, I started much later than 5:30pm bc I went to have dinner and then idek what i did but I managed to practice a few questions from the book + wrote some notes. I don't think I can do anything else or stay awake for any longer. >.< Infact, I don't think I'm functioning properly anymore. Going to bed in, like... rn. :woo:

have your sleeep :h:
haha why sad face?
are you struggling or something?:hugs:

No, not at the moment. :smile: I just thought we could be study buddies if we were with the same exam board.
No, not at the moment. :smile: I just thought we could be study buddies if we were with the same exam board.

hahah ikr...
but maybe the thoery is kinda the same
hahah ikr...
but maybe the thoery is kinda the same

Maybe. It doesn't matter. I can just badger my friends at school to revise with me. :smile:
Maybe. It doesn't matter. I can just badger my friends at school to revise with me. :smile:

haha fun :tongue:
Original post by electric33

literally my struggle, always the exam technique or the way they really twist questions that gets in my way:frown::angry:
U R LITERALLY LIKE ME :shakehand:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I felt like I did the easiest paper for C3 ,yet got only 60/75 :s-smilie:
Original post by sd_skittles
literally my struggle, always the exam technique or the way they really twist questions that gets in my way:frown::angry:

OMG same here! Exam technique is my biggest weakness for the exams...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1256
haha fun :tongue:

talkative much?
Original post by Guls
talkative much?

:question::question::question:
Original post by Vanessaxx98
Wow i dont know how you get the motivation. I have decided to kick start my exam revision tomorrow

I don't either tbh. Though I have nothing better to do, and know when it's done that i'll feel better :tongue:
I love this idea. I'll probably skip the final block for a chance to relax and get a bit more sleep following my long day at college or work. Tomorrow will be the day I begin. This will be for me, let us say 4 and a half hours of revision a day on top of the rest of my revision which will probably come to roughly 7 or 8 hours. I love it. It'll be tough to stick to but fear and guilt will be my guide.

Latest

Trending

Trending