Original post by BrokenLife
Would so answer this but don't wanna feed the trolls.:h:

I don't actually remember, sorry. :redface:

Ok then.

No worries. :biggrin:
Would so answer this but don't wanna feed the trolls.:h:

I don't actually remember, sorry. :redface:

feed the trolls haha. You comment about your relationship but then complain when someone mentions something about it. You're not the centre of attention you know
5'5 ...... and a half. The half defo counts. :h:
6'2.

It's ok.
Original post by KINGYusuf
feed the trolls haha. You comment about your relationship but then complain when someone mentions something about it. You're not the centre of attention you know

Keep going on, 'KINGYusuf':rolleyes:

People are allowed to state what they want to but that doesn't mean others can ask personal questions:rolleyes:

Absolutely. I'm not and happy to not be centre of attention hence last post to you.

People are allowed to state what they want to but that doesn't mean others can ask personal questions:rolleyes:

Absolutely. I'm not and happy to not be centre of attention hence last post to you.

IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO ASK YOU THE QUESTIONS DON'T POST THEM HERE

Don't play yourself - Dj Khaled

No point making fun of my username lol. Your username is Broken Life and your picture shows half your face. Kinda peak now that I think about it. If you're taking a seflie show your whole face, what are you half alien

I don't understand why you're unnecessarily going in on the girl, lol. Someone asked her if she wants a tall man and she said she's got one. That's literally all she said. I don't see the problem.
Original post by aliphineur
I don't understand why you're unnecessarily going in on the girl, lol. Someone asked her if she wants a tall man and she said she's got one. That's literally all she said. I don't see the problem.

No I was backing the other guy, he asked a question and she was like "I don't see why people are bothered with my relationship" or something
No point making fun of my username lol. Your username is Broken Life and your picture shows half your face. Kinda peak now that I think about it. If you're taking a seflie show your whole face, what are you half alien

:bhangra::bhangra::bhangra:

Hmm, I wonder what that's supposed to mean...

Loool who are you even? Do you even know in what context I said that? Get a life, dude!

:rolleyes:
No I was backing the other guy, he asked a question and she was like "I don't see why people are bothered with my relationship" or something

If you read what she said, she ended the topic with a smiley face, and he continued to ask questions. All her responses indicate that she doesn't want to elaborate. I'd probably respond in the same way, if I'm perfectly honest. But y'know, nobody's in the wrong. Cut her some slack love

Love the racism too haha. Your parents must be so proud.
6'3, I do enjoy being tall.
(edited 8 years ago)
Love the racism too haha. Your parents must be so proud.

Lool I'm so done with you. You've no idea what you're talking about.
5'7.

Ideal would have been 5'8, but oh well. Close enough. :lol:
Lool I'm so done with you. You've no idea what you're talking about.

yeah sure :h:

Just don't reply anymore, cba with nonsense
6 inches ish

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending