The Student Room Group

MANCHESTER looking for a place to stay two nights/somebody cool to hang out with

Hi all

I need to be in Manchester monday evening (29th), so I'm planning to stay for a couple days and explore the city a bit as I've never been before.

I don't know anybody there and thought booking an airbnb and exploring alone is a bit lonely, so I'm looking for somebody to be a friend and just chill and check stuff out with me who also doesn't mind me crashing with them a day or two. I will pay for my own food etc etc.

I'm a fine art student from london, more into 'stay in and watch a movie' than nightlife, ideal person would be art/fashion/textiles/design student, preferably female (I am female) but if not that's okay. Happy to fully vet eachother on social media etc beforehand! If you're up to hang out with me or know anybody who might be please let me know, or any suggestions of a better forum to post this on as I kind of made a shot in the dark.

Creepy people need not apply. I am not looking for a two day hook up.

Ty ty all in advance

xoxo
Reply 1
Original post by ieestok
Hi all

I need to be in Manchester monday evening (29th), so I'm planning to stay for a couple days and explore the city a bit as I've never been before.

I don't know anybody there and thought booking an airbnb and exploring alone is a bit lonely, so I'm looking for somebody to be a friend and just chill and check stuff out with me who also doesn't mind me crashing with them a day or two. I will pay for my own food etc etc.

I'm a fine art student from london, more into 'stay in and watch a movie' than nightlife, ideal person would be art/fashion/textiles/design student, preferably female (I am female) but if not that's okay. Happy to fully vet eachother on social media etc beforehand! If you're up to hang out with me or know anybody who might be please let me know, or any suggestions of a better forum to post this on as I kind of made a shot in the dark.

Creepy people need not apply. I am not looking for a two day hook up.

Ty ty all in advance

xoxo

only if u are comfortable sleeping in the same bed as a rubber stalin statue
Reply 2
Original post by mangala
only if u are comfortable sleeping in the same bed as a rubber stalin statue

why would I ever turn down the offer of a rubber stalin statue

sounds ideal, comrade
Reply 3
Original post by ieestok
why would I ever turn down the offer of a rubber stalin statue

sounds ideal, comrade

i must warn u if he hears u say anything advocating capitalism he will gulag u
Reply 4
Original post by mangala
i must warn u if he hears u say anything advocating capitalism he will gulag u

i promise i will do nothing to offend rubber stalin.

however i did say i'm not after a hook up. rubber stalin better not be handsy.
Reply 5
Original post by ieestok
i promise i will do nothing to offend rubber stalin.

however i did say i'm not after a hook up. rubber stalin better not be handsy.

i forgot to mention that i live in an insane asylum is that ok
Reply 6
Original post by mangala
i forgot to mention that i live in an insane asylum is that ok

this is less useful for my needs
Reply 7
Original post by ieestok
this is less useful for my needs

if u **** in ur hands and write something about satan on a wall they will let u live here for free
Reply 8
Hi there's quite a few new apps for that:smile:)). there's one guy on this forum whos creating his own hopefully you pop up cause i was interested in the development of your app.

Quick Reply

Latest