The Student Room Group

Females: What type of male body would you rather have sex with?

--
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh god... That's just scary looking. I'll go with the moobs guy.
Reply 2
lmao at that bodybuilder looking like a neeble

Reply 3
When the guy you're having sex with has bigger boobs than you...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
God, so spoiled for choice. Probably the moobs guy - the first guy would make me feel more self conscious of my figure than I already am lol
Reply 5
Original post by FrankTeller1234
What about when the muscular guy is less lean?
Well, he is not scary looking. I still don't particularly care for muscle, especially when the guy is this skinny. It's very awkward to hug/cuddle/have any physical contact with. It would be nicer to look at for a one-off I guess, but in the long run I'd probably still go for the moobs.If I wanted muscle, I'd go for something like this:

Basically no six-pack

free photo hosting

Pretty nice physique i'd say. That's the absolute skinniest i'd ever go. Probably not even that lean.

[QUOTE=Nadile;62994265]Well, he is not scary looking. I still don't particularly care for muscle, especially when the guy is this skinny. It's very awkward to hug/cuddle/have any physical contact with. It would be nicer to look at for a one-off I guess, but in the long run I'd probably still go for the moobs.If I wanted muscle, I'd go for something like this:

Basically no six-pack

Pretty decent body too.
I reckon in between the less lean bodybuilder and that physique would be about right. You can still see his abs so i'd say he's under 15% bf. The less lean bodybuilder is (i'm guessing here) about 8%. Once i've gained significant muscle then my aim would be somewhere between 10-15% (summer - winter)
Reply 7
Original post by Nadile
Well, he is not scary looking. I still don't particularly care for muscle, especially when the guy is this skinny. It's very awkward to hug/cuddle/have any physical contact with. It would be nicer to look at for a one-off I guess, but in the long run I'd probably still go for the moobs.If I wanted muscle, I'd go for something like this:

Basically no six-pack

The semi Dad bod :u:

free photo hosting

Yeah I'd go for this guy :smile:. Muscle isn't a preference for me, though
Reply 9
I prefer this. :perv:

Reply 10
I will add that I wouldn't mind more fat on the photo I showed. I just don't like abs for some reason, and very skinny guys.
Original post by aliphineur
Yeah I'd go for this guy :smile:. Muscle isn't a preference for me, though

A softer belly to rest your head on? :wink: :u:
:lolwut: scarred for life
Original post by stefano865
A softer belly to rest your head on? :wink: :u:

I'm not fussed if I'm honest! As long as he's cool it's all good :smile:
Original post by Nadile

Basically no six-pack

Really though? Women are meant to naturally prefer alpha males, a characteristic of which is a lot of muscle (not saying you have to). Surely moobs should put you off because the guy is really unhealthy compared to someone who has controlled their diet and has worked hard to get good toned muscles.
Original post by aliphineur
I'm not fussed if I'm honest! As long as he's cool it's all good :smile:

Cool. :biggrin:
The semi Dad bod :u:

I know you put the word 'semi' to acknowledge he has some muscle but still.....
'Dad bod', him? He's got decent muscle. Certainly nothing like a dad bod
The options in the original post are likely to drive women to a asexuality or lesbianism.
Original post by Unistudent77
I know you put the word 'semi' to acknowledge he has some muscle but still.....
'Dad bod', him? He's got decent muscle. Certainly nothing like a dad bod

Agree. :wink:
Cool. :biggrin:

:smile:

Quick Reply