The Student Room Group

What could possibly be in the reason for Indian

Girls staring at another girl like this 0_0
And they don't take their eye balls off you, they turn their head and make it so captain obvious. They are FoB btw. Do fob Indian / Pakistani girls think girl born in Canada are weird? What's the dealio hmm before I get really freakkn rude with the next one. Actually I can't be sure if they're fresh off the boat.

Rant!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
And they don't take their eye balls off you, they turn their head and make it so captain obvious. They are FoB btw. Do fob Indian / Pakistani girls think girl born in Canada are weird? What's the dealio hmm before I get really freakkn rude with the next one. Actually I can't be sure if they're fresh off the boat.

Rant!

Show a picture of yourself.
You must be smoking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MichaelJeeha
Show a picture of yourself.
You must be smoking.

I'm a female
That happens even in their native countries. Take a walk to the local supermarket and you can feel people randomly staring at you (and at each other too). It's weird, but it's harmless I guess.
here we go, some girls have shown her a bit of attention, now she has her panties in a twist.
Original post by DatSHINee
here we go, some girls have shown her a bit of attention, now she has her panties in a twist.

Haw haw you got jokes.

Where ya been gurlfren
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zantetsuken
That happens even in their native countries. Take a walk to the local supermarket and you can feel people randomly staring at you (and at each other too). It's weird, but it's harmless I guess.

Ok cool
(edited 8 years ago)
Haw haw you got jokes.

They were checking you out.
Girls check out hot girls more than guys.

I'm a girly girl I don't have lesbian written all over me.
Reply 9

Definitely not true lol

Rant!

OMG! Thank you so much for understanding!! This has happened to me several times. Was in the lib wearing a bodycon dress while this freshie(sorry) Pakistani girl kept staring at me like she was going to eat me! Btw before you ask me how I know she was a freshie, it was clear. I kept walking and she kept giving me death stares!

So posted a pic of me wearing a pinafore dress on Instagram and the next think I know is my fresh cousin from Pakistan asking me whether I wear that outside and I was like errrm..OF COURSE!:colonhash:
Haw haw you got jokes.

Where ya been gurlfren

Got banned obviously.
They think you're hot trust me, now shut up and stop fishing for compliments.

Original post by Sae.HH
Definitely not true lol

It is true mate, i seen girls eyeing attractive girls all the time.
They even turn their heads, also i have attractive friends, don't know if girls turn their heads at me or them sometimes.
Ill say the latter
Got banned obviously.
They think you're hot trust me, now shut up and stop fishing for compliments.

It is true mate, i seen girls eyeing attractive girls all the time.
They even turn their heads, also i have attractive friends, don't know if girls turn their heads at me or them sometimes.
Ill say the latter

I agree with you to some extent. Ngl us girls to check out attractive girls but not more than guys! Some of us merely do it because we like their sense of style etc but of course nothing sexual, unless you're lesbian or bi.
Original post by BrokenLife
OMG! Thank you so much for understanding!! This has happened to me several times. Was in the lib wearing a bodycon dress while this freshie(sorry) Pakistani girl kept staring at me like she was going to eat me! Btw before you ask me how I know she was a freshie, it was clear. I kept walking and she kept giving me death stares!

So posted a pic of me wearing a pinafore dress on Instagram and the next think I know is my fresh cousin from Pakistan asking me whether I wear that outside and I was like errrm..OF COURSE!:colonhash:

You're Indian right? So you can shine some light on me. Basically they are judging you basically. But I'm usually wearing my jacket that's zipped to the neck and jeans and my hair is in a simple top knot nothing shocking... They are still like this 0_0 .
(edited 8 years ago)
You're Indian right? So you can shine some light on me. Basically they are judging you basically. But I'm usually wearing my jacket that's zipped to the neck and jeans and my hair is in a simple top knot nothing shocking... They are still like this 0_0 .

Go on,show us a picture.
Reply 15

Rant!

LOOOL
deep
all im sayin if they are freshy probs seein what u are wearing and stuff
so they can get a bit western
if theyre not theyre seeing ur products
and trust me ive seen a lot of girls jus pree girls bum
I think you're the gassed up freshie in this situation, you certainly speak like one lool

Lol no I'm Pakistani. But yeah still a desi so I understand the desi mindset:colonhash:

I know they were judging me but tbh I couldn't care less. Its my body and my life. Anyhow, how many times has this happened to you? And is it South Asian girls who stare at you always?
Go on,show us a picture.

:frown::colonhash::frown::colonhash:.
Reply 19
Original post by BrokenLife

:rofl: Freshies have no chill ngl, no sense of shame at ALL. It's annoying to be around them tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending