Original post by Helpme.
LOOOL
deep
all im sayin if they are freshy probs seein what u are wearing and stuff
so they can get a bit western
if theyre not theyre seeing ur products
and trust me ive seen a lot of girls jus pree girls bum

Lool that last part cracked me up! :biggrin:

I'm going to be honest and CERTAINLY straight. I've always admired a friend of mine's sense of style, fashion and how she takes care of diet etc. She sort of became like a role model to me in that sense. So, I used to notice what she used to wear, her accessories etc and all that stuff. But that was just that her styles inspired me. Nothing sexual about it all.
Original post by Sae.HH
:rofl: Freshies have no chill ngl, no sense of shame at ALL. It's annoying to be around them tbh

Swear down, they hunt down for you. They make a shaadi profile for you before you even know. They even find the dulha for you based on how you dress. Its so annoying! Just today, my cousin from Pak was asking me about my profile pic and my top and I knew what she was trying to direct at. I was just like :facepalm2::facepalm:
Original post by BrokenLife

I'm going to be honest and CERTAINLY straight. I've always admired a friend of mine's sense of style, fashion and how she takes care of diet etc. She sort of became like a role model to me in that sense. So, I used to notice what she used to wear, her accessories etc and all that stuff. But that was just that her styles inspired me. Nothing sexual about it all.

Dudes copy my style all the time.
Reply 23

yeah i get where u are coming from, but thats different though
bcus u are learning the ways from ur friends, and u arent a freshy
whereas they pree the clothes and stuff
and walk into primark
hoping they see what they saw on the girl they saw earlier lool
i cant lie tho even my mum lol.. caught her preein a girls bum one time
Lol no I'm Pakistani. But yeah still a desi so I understand the desi mindset:colonhash:

I know they were judging me but tbh I couldn't care less. Its my body and my life. Anyhow, how many times has this happened to you? And is it South Asian girls who stare at you always?

Haha sorry I'm always offending you, i thought you were a lesbian, now Indian. Sorry doll.

It's mostly brown girls, idk know if they are Indian per say they can be Bengali, trini, middle eastern, idk just brown. it happens everytime there's brown people around, anywhere. Today was at the mall.
Original post by xobeauty
:frown::colonhash::frown::colonhash:.

Go on lil cutie.
Original post by DatSHINee
Go on lil cutie.

Fall back sugar. I'm having a mid life crisis.
Original post by Helpme.
yeah i get where u are coming from, but thats different though
bcus u are learning the ways from ur friends, and u arent a freshy
whereas they pree the clothes and stuff
and walk into primark
hoping they see what they saw on the girl they saw earlier lool
i cant lie tho even my mum lol.. caught her preein a girls bum one time

Exactly. That's totally different. I mean I asked my friend where she gets her clothes from etc but that's completely different.

Hahahaha loool that's hilarious! But seriously, even that isn't sexual. Trust me. I always admire and compliment my friends if I think they have nice body. In fact, just last night I told my friend how she has a good bum but there was NOTHING sexual about it. It was merely a compliment.

Haha sorry I'm always offending you, i thought you were a lesbian, now Indian. Sorry doll.

It's mostly brown girls, idk know if they are Indian per say they can be Bengali, trini, middle eastern, idk just brown. it happens everytime there's brown people around, anywhere. Today was at the mall.

Ngl that lesbian comment got me like:colonhash:

Not that there is anything wrong in being lesbian but I'm as straight as one could be and I've talked about my male crushes many times on tsr so I was like errrm...:colonhash:

Well, I must say us brown people do have a habit of staring. Its not because we try to be rude but its just how it is. I thought our men were bad but goodness them freshies girls and aunties are even worse at time!
Reply 28
Swear down, they hunt down for you. They make a shaadi profile for you before you even know. They even find the dulha for you based on how you dress. Its so annoying! Just today, my cousin from Pak was asking me about my profile pic and my top and I knew what she was trying to direct at. I was just like :facepalm2::facepalm:

:rofl: One of my mates has a few of his relatives from Bangladesh on his FB, he posted a new PP and one of them shared with the words 'This is my cousin from London, please like his picture', everyone him so hard for that.
Exactly. That's totally different. I mean I asked my friend where she gets her clothes from etc but that's completely different.

Hahahaha loool that's hilarious! But seriously, even that isn't sexual. Trust me. I always admire and compliment my friends if I think they have nice body. In fact, just last night I told my friend how she has a good bum but there was NOTHING sexual about it. It was merely a compliment.

Ngl that lesbian comment got me like:colonhash:

Not that there is anything wrong in being lesbian but I'm as straight as one could be and I've talked about my male crushes many times on tsr so I was like errrm...:colonhash:

Well, I must say us brown people do have a habit of staring. Its not because we try to be rude but its just how it is. I thought our men were bad but goodness them freshies girls and aunties are even worse at time!

I get confused with the usernames.

Do you ever say anything to them? Today I just kept eye contact with the one girl, she looked away. Then we passed by eachother again, kept eye contact and she smiled and I was going to :security: and smiled back. The other girls weren't so nice.
Reply 30

yh thats normal
yh ik but its awks
when u are preein the girls bum
then u look at ur mum slyly to see if she sees u preein it
but shes infact preein it lool
yh thats calm tbh
Original post by Sae.HH
:rofl: One of my mates has a few of his relatives from Bangladesh on his FB, he posted a new PP and one of them shared with the words 'This is my cousin from London, please like his picture', everyone him so hard for that.

OMG

DEAD. I. AM. DEAD.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry but this has gone way too far omg hahahaha:rofl::rofl:
I get confused with the usernames.

Do you ever say anything to them? Today I just kept eye contact with the one girl, she looked away. Then we passed by eachother again, kept eye contact and she smiled and I was going to :security: and smiled back. The other girls weren't so nice.

Aww its okay.

hahahaha omg deead that emoji though. Believe me it happens with me too. Its so annoying!!:angry:

Original post by Helpme.
yh thats normal
yh ik but its awks
yh thats calm tbh

hahahaha omg I died, I died!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Aww its okay.

hahahaha omg deead that emoji though. Believe me it happens with me too. Its so annoying!!:angry:

hahahaha omg I died, I died!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You got the giggles
You got the giggles

Haha yes, yes I got em.:tongue:
You got the giggles

Why are you one lining her?
Haha yes, yes I got em.:tongue:

Give her a slap broken life, her panties are getting too twisted.
Reply 37
Original post by Helpme.
yh thats normal
yh ik but its awks
yh thats calm tbh

Hahahahahaha

OMG

DEAD. I. AM. DEAD.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry but this has gone way too far omg hahahaha:rofl::rofl:

It was so funny, roasted him for days. He got it even worse from his siblings :rofl: We made and 2 of my mates made a group chat and put his relative in and we were trolling him so hard. :rofl:
Original post by DatSHINee
Why are you one lining her?

what are you going to do about it?
what are you going to do about it?

Ok you can stop quoting me now you rude girl. Come back with manners.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending