The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde applicants 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Just got a conditional for maths and maths with teaching😬😬.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by rmc1
Just got a conditional for maths and maths with teaching😬😬.

Congrats! Well done! I'm still waiting to hear *sobs* do you kind me asking what your conditions?
anyone still to hear from pharmacy or am i the only one? 😭
Reply 323
Original post by JoelyCam28
Congrats! Well done! I'm still waiting to hear *sobs* do you kind me asking what your conditions?

Thankyou!☺️.. Please let me know when you hear back from them?😊.. And yeah, I feel your pain, I felt it up until like half an hour ago!😓.. It's a B in Adv Maths or to get a pass in my open uni module (which is maths).
Reply 324
Still desperately waiting for offers for Mech and Aeromech engineering, should be the next week or two they come in hopefully
Hi, I'm still waiting to hear about maths with teaching. Did you get your offer? If you did what were your conditions?

Yeah, I either need an AB at higher this year, or alternatively a B at adv maths and a B at one of my highers, what were your grades from last year if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 326
Has anyone heard back from Business or Management? :confused:
Original post by rmc1
Thankyou!☺️.. Please let me know when you hear back from them?😊.. And yeah, I feel your pain, I felt it up until like half an hour ago!😓.. It's a B in Adv Maths or to get a pass in my open uni module (which is maths).

Well done! I'm sitting advanced maths and an open uni maths module too so now keeping everything crossed that I hear soon
Original post by Hannah2998
Yeah, I either need an AB at higher this year, or alternatively a B at adv maths and a B at one of my highers, what were your grades from last year if you don't mind me asking?

I got ABBBC last year for highers with a B in maths
Reply 329
Well done! I'm sitting advanced maths and an open uni maths module too so now keeping everything crossed that I hear soon

Sure you'll be fine then😊.. What module is it? I'm doing MST124. Let me know when you hear anything☺️
Original post by rmc1
Sure you'll be fine then😊.. What module is it? I'm doing MST124. Let me know when you hear anything☺️

That's the same module I'm doing 😃
Reply 331
Has anyone heard back from any Chemistry courses yet?
Mechanical engineering offers seem to be rolling out but I'm not too hopeful :frown:
Reply 333
Original post by JMck325
Has anyone heard back from any Chemistry courses yet?

I've not heard anything back (I applied for forensic and analytical chemistry) but I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying they are hoping to have replied by the end of February so I'm hoping to hear soon! Is Strathclyde your first choice?
Reply 334
Original post by sazalaz
I've not heard anything back (I applied for forensic and analytical chemistry) but I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying they are hoping to have replied by the end of February so I'm hoping to hear soon! Is Strathclyde your first choice?

It's the same for me. I applied to that course too (as well as others at Strathclyde) but I haven't heard anything since the email and as it is getting nearer to the end of February, I was wondering if anything's started coming out. Yes, it's my first choice, is it yours? Where else did you apply? :-)
Reply 335
Original post by JMck325
It's the same for me. I applied to that course too (as well as others at Strathclyde) but I haven't heard anything since the email and as it is getting nearer to the end of February, I was wondering if anything's started coming out. Yes, it's my first choice, is it yours? Where else did you apply? :-)

it's my first choice too :smile: I also applied to Robert Gordon, Abertay, UWS and Caledonian (although I wouldn't want to go to any of these unis (other than Robert Gordon)
where else did you apply? Have you heard back from anywhere else?
Reply 336
Original post by sazalaz
it's my first choice too :smile: I also applied to Robert Gordon, Abertay, UWS and Caledonian (although I wouldn't want to go to any of these unis (other than Robert Gordon)
where else did you apply? Have you heard back from anywhere else?

I've applied to UWS and Glasgow, and I've heard back from both. Glasgow was really quick to respond. It's just Strathclyde that I'm waiting on now. What about you? :-)
Reply 337
Original post by JMck325
I've applied to UWS and Glasgow, and I've heard back from both. Glasgow was really quick to respond. It's just Strathclyde that I'm waiting on now. What about you? :-)

I've heard from UWS, Abertay and Robert Gordon, I'm just waiting for Strathclyde and Cali 😔 Let me know when you hear from Strathclyde!
Reply 338
Has anyone heard anything for the course in sport and physical activity? Dying to find out!
Reply 339
Has anyone heard anything about the course in sport and physical activity? Dying to find out!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending