:badger::badger::badger:
Original post by WetWolvesBlab
:badger::badger::badger:

:fleurdelis: :fleurdelis: :fleurdelis:

Talking with u is so fun :lol: 🦄👏🏻
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:fleurdelis: :fleurdelis: :fleurdelis:

Talking with u is so fun :lol: 🦄👏🏻

Snap, my french friend :danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::desu::elefant::emog::fleurdelis::flower::flamingo::llama::tongue:ingu:
Rate me out of 10
Snap, my french friend :danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::desu::elefant::emog::fleurdelis::flower::flamingo::llama::tongue:ingu:

:bunny::bunny::bunny::france::france::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::parrot::parrot::party2::party:
Original post by MattRowlands_69
Rate me out of 10
I'm sorry ?? :lol:
:bunny::bunny::bunny::france::france::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::parrot::parrot::party2::party:
I'm sorry ?? :lol:

:hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::france::france:french friend :biggrin:
:hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::hoppy::france::france:french friend :biggrin:

YEAY ! Vive la France :cool: did you ever came here :3 ?
YEAY ! Vive la France :cool: did you ever came here :3 ?

Oui, twice for disneyland paris. hehe I do have a bit of french canadian in my blood anyway so I have also taken a liking to France. :france::france:
Oui, twice for disneyland paris. hehe I do have a bit of french canadian in my blood anyway so I have also taken a liking to France. :france::france:

Anw. I'll be pretty clear. Disneyland is .. MY SECOND HOUSE 🙀😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

French in your blood, good girl 😎😇
Anw. I'll be pretty clear. Disneyland is .. MY SECOND HOUSE 🙀😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

French in your blood, good girl 😎😇

Im pretty sure Disneyland will be anyone's second home, because of Jurassic park I can't stop thinking of clever girl after that :jebus:
Im pretty sure Disneyland will be anyone's second home, because of Jurassic park I can't stop thinking of clever girl after that :jebus:

So true :lol: :lol:
cb729d384384081e4cd22bc8a42a5e5b-d8x3mzx.jpgIm sorry I found it and couldn't stop myself
cb729d384384081e4cd22bc8a42a5e5b-d8x3mzx.jpgIm sorry I found it and couldn't stop myself

🙀😂😂😂😂😂
🙀😂😂😂😂😂

I-forgot-how-to-dog---Animal-Meme.jpg
I-forgot-how-to-dog---Animal-Meme.jpg

image.jpeg
Med school here are unfair :frown: but I'm obsessed with travels anyway , I like to say myself I belong to an other country :P
I travelled a lot but my far was Dubaï ^^ (not that far haha !) what about you ?

Haha friends pic <3
Euhhh that's embarrassing .. :lol: I just took a pic of a girl in my anime cause she has the same name as me , and I wanted to sent the pic to a friend :lol:

Aramis ! You ?

Your greatest fear ?

They sound really hard to be fair :frown: id like to travel too, the furthest ive been is Russia XD Dubai would be so awesome!! XD
Oh right i get ya XD sounds more interesting than my reason! :tongue:
Im not sure really, Apollo coz space and that, but Aramis does sound a cool name XD

Greatest fear ... Uh probably if my mum found out about the huge pile of old socks under my bed, or that fact that ive had dinner out everyday this week XD what about you?

For my question; how many pens can you see?
Original post by Warren95
They sound really hard to be fair :frown: id like to travel too, the furthest ive been is Russia XD Dubai would be so awesome!! XD
Oh right i get ya XD sounds more interesting than my reason! :tongue:
Im not sure really, Apollo coz space and that, but Aramis does sound a cool name XD

Greatest fear ... Uh probably if my mum found out about the huge pile of old socks under my bed, or that fact that ive had dinner out everyday this week XD what about you?

For my question; how many pens can you see?

Not that hard, just unfair .. I mean yes it was hard, but we were 2500 students and they only took 331 and I had good grades and I was so close ! But nah, that's the way it is ^^" !

Omg how was Russia ?? Since I watched Anastasia when I was a kid I really want to go there :lol:

Apollo is great, but I chose Aramis cause he can't commande his anger :P

:lol: :lol:

Mmh my greatest fear sounds really weird ^^ I'm afraid of being abandoned. And of highs, but that's a common fear haha

Wow pens.. Let me count .. Omg 43 O____O and if stabilo count, then 51 :lol: . What about you ?

How many pairs of shoe do you own ? (Typical girl question :lol: )

Latest