The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

So has anyone actually heard back from the retail management scheme? Or just from merchandising?
Reply 121
I've applied for the Retail Management and attended the assessment centre on Feb 1st at Altrincham. I've not heard anything about my application or my expenses!
Reply 122
Original post by Amy-April
On what placement, the grad or business placement one? And for human resources or retail management?

Graduate retail yeah
when did you hear?
Reply 124
Original post by Bbbb45
Graduate retail yeah

Where have you been placed? If you don't mind me asking :h:
Heard back on Monday! I've been placed in the Shoreham store!
I heard back on Monday I've been placed in the Shoreham store !
Reply 127
Original post by l.atkins
I heard back on Monday I've been placed in the Shoreham store !

Well done!!🎉🎉
Hm. They started letting people know as early as monday. That doesnt bode well for people who havent heard back yet...
Original post by Kare_Raisu
Hm. They started letting people know as early as monday. That doesnt bode well for people who havent heard back yet...

Unless they are doing it by area... I e-mailed and they said "the team are still in the process of contacting people regarding the outcome of the assessment centres you will have an update either by the end of this week or early next week"
Original post by sharrison739
Unless they are doing it by area... I e-mailed and they said "the team are still in the process of contacting people regarding the outcome of the assessment centres you will have an update either by the end of this week or early next week"

I hope so, i really do but a part of me says they could probably have made the phone calls in 3 days...
Reply 131
Has anyone heard back who attended the Altrincham assessment centres?
I attended in Worcester and I've yet to hear anything. Has anyone received a rejection email yet?
I thought that we got a phone call either way? I asked when I was leaving the assessment and they said, you got a phone call whether you were successful or not. I've still heard nothing.
I attended the assessment centre in Swindon on the 2nd of Feb, still heard nothing :frown:
I attended the swindon assessment centre on the 1st of February and haven't heard anything either. Longest month of my life!
Has anyone applied to the School Leavers Programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went to altrincham on the 3rd of Feb and not heard anything yet! My heart is actually pounding from just reading this.

Looks like we could be hearing very soon...
Original post by vlee2
Has anyone heard back who attended the Altrincham assessment centres?

Only about my expenses! What day did you attend?
Reply 139
Original post by CharHagel
Only about my expenses! What day did you attend?

1st Feb, I haven't heard anything about my expenses. How did they contact you?

Nothing about the outcome either, good luck to you hopefully we will hear something soon.

Quick Reply

Latest