The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Uni Start Dates

On UCAS track, when you've chosen your firm and insurance choice, is the defiant start date what it says on track?
My firm choice says 1 Sept 2016.
My insurance says 1 Oct 2016.
Or is the 1st used for the month the uni course starts?
I'm confused as I have a holiday booked on the 1st September?
Original post by lyndshx
On UCAS track, when you've chosen your firm and insurance choice, is the defiant start date what it says on track?
My firm choice says 1 Sept 2016.
My insurance says 1 Oct 2016.
Or is the 1st used for the month the uni course starts?
I'm confused as I have a holiday booked on the 1st September?

Hi, the term dates on UCAS are not always correct as sometimes it can vary depending on what you are studying. The majority of students at the University of Chester will start week commencing 26th September 2016. I would recommend getting in touch with each of your choices directly :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
nope, all the unis I applied to have start dates different from those stated on Track
Reply 3
Original post by University of Chester
Hi, the term dates on UCAS are not always correct as sometimes it can vary depending on what you are studying. The majority of students at the University of Chester will start week commencing 26th September 2016. I would recommend getting in touch with each of your choices directly :smile:

Thankyou!
This has really helped me.
Is it a good idea to email Chester Uni direct and tell them my situation about the holiday booked also in case my course does start before i'm back on the 8th?
Reply 4
Original post by helloitsme7
nope, all the unis I applied to have start dates different from those stated on Track

Thankyou! :smile:
Original post by lyndshx
Thankyou!
This has really helped me.
Is it a good idea to email Chester Uni direct and tell them my situation about the holiday booked also in case my course does start before i'm back on the 8th?

What course have you applied for? I can then give you more information about when you can expect to start.

Alternatively you can email: [email protected] :smile:
Reply 6
What course have you applied for? I can then give you more information about when you can expect to start.

Alternatively you can email: [email protected] :smile:

Law LLB, M100.
Original post by lyndshx
Law LLB, M100.

Induction Week is as previously stated w/c 26th Sept. A detailed break down of the term dates is attached. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 8
Induction Week is as previously stated w/c 26th Sept. A detailed break down of the term dates is attached. Hope that helps :smile:

Thankyou!
This has helped me a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending