The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an interview for Adult Nursing at Salford? If so how long did they take to get back to you. The wait is going to kill me!
Original post by MissDetermined
Has anyone else not heard anything from one or more of their uni's? I applied to York in December and still nothing. I just want to know if they're considering me for an interview or if I'll get rejected :/ I've heard from everyone else and I'm really keen on York.

I applied around the same time and just got an invitation last week for an interview in March - they have a LOT of applications, so that's why they take so long. Don't worry, no news is good news! You should probably be hearing soon :smile:
Has anyone heard from KCL who had an interview around the 9th Feb? It's been just over two weeks and I'm getting nervous 😟. I keep trying to tell myself no news is good news though! X
Original post by medgemoo11
Have you looked in your spam/junk email. I received an email asking for a further reference request after the 31st January but it went in my junk. I seen it by accident. I have since put my further reference in and now have an interview for the 16th March xx

The same happened to me they asked me for my predicted grades but it went into my junk I found it sent them my grades but that was 3 weeks ago and still no interview :frown:
Reply 2904
Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
Has anyone heard from KCL who had an interview around the 9th Feb? It's been just over two weeks and I'm getting nervous 😟. I keep trying to tell myself no news is good news though! X

I had interview 10th and still haven't heard anything either. No news is definitely good news.
Original post by HollyA95
From what I heard Southampton is taking ages to respond to people. Although generally no news is good news :smile: fingers crossed for you

just got an email today inviting me to a resit for the whole selection day as I didn't score high enough on the day guessing it's for the tests we took:/ kind of upsetting but at least it's a second chance
Have you heard anything ?
Original post by chjw51
I had interview 10th and still haven't heard anything either. No news is definitely good news.

I certainly hope so! 😁 have you applied for adult? :smile: good luck!
Original post by HSMITH33
just got an email today inviting me to a resit for the whole selection day as I didn't score high enough on the day guessing it's for the tests we took:/ kind of upsetting but at least it's a second chance

Oh no really? :frown: least they are giving you another chance I guess, did they not give feedback on what scores so you can practise before hand? are you going to resit the day? good luck if you are!! :smile:
They gave me an offer on tuesday but so did Surrey which is my top choice so I firmed Surrey and put CCCU as my insurance :smile:
Original post by HollyA95
Oh no really? :frown: least they are giving you another chance I guess, did they not give feedback on what scores so you can practise before hand? are you going to resit the day? good luck if you are!! :smile:
They gave me an offer on tuesday but so did Surrey which is my top choice so I firmed Surrey and put CCCU as my insurance :smile:

They didn't give me any info on what scores of what to practice and have to re do the whole day as well 😣😟 I am going to re sit it tho. Wow congradulations on all your offers!! if I get into Surrey and firm it I may see you on the corse haha
They didn't give me any info on what scores of what to practice and have to re do the whole day as well 😣😟 I am going to re sit it tho. Wow congradulations on all your offers!! if I get into Surrey and firm it I may see you on the corse haha

That sucks 😕 Hopefully it will go better the second time round! And good luck. Thank you 😊 I was super surprised when they came through! Yeah we may end seeing each then if you firm Surrey as well 😝
Original post by TRsmithson
Has anyone had an interview at Leeds Beckett for adult nursing? :smile:

I have and I've confirmed my offer! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg ive had an offer from Nottingham! :biggrin:
Original post by Conker25

Congrats!! Which branch is it? I
Original post by Elinapun
Congrats!! Which branch is it? I

Thank you! It's for adult. I'm so chuffed

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Original post by imjustnotnormal
I applied around the same time and just got an invitation last week for an interview in March - they have a LOT of applications, so that's why they take so long. Don't worry, no news is good news! You should probably be hearing soon :smile:

Thank you! I hope so, the wait's a killer haha

Well done!! 😃😃😃
Thank you! It's for adult. I'm so chuffed

That's awesome! I've also applied for adult nursing there and had my interview two weeks ago! The wait is killing me haha🤒
Original post by Elinapun
That's awesome! I've also applied for adult nursing there and had my interview two weeks ago! The wait is killing me haha🤒

No news is good news :smile:

I went last Wednesday so I bet you'll hear soon

Original post by thtgreeneyedgirl
Well done!! 😃😃😃

Faaanks :smile:

Oh really?? You had your selection day after me right? When is your resit day? They obviously like you, otherwise they wouldn't have invited you back. Never heard of that before. Good luck for it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending