The Student Room Group

Relationship Help

Gonna do this in bullet point/easy to read form because otherwise I'll just waffle on.

I'm 19
Never had a gf/talked to girls much/kissed a girl
Shy and no confidence when it comes to anything to do with girls
Not too bad looking, quite tall and I dress well
Still a virgin
Go to uni
Just got tinder
Chatting to a few girls, scared to ask them out really
One I've been talking to we have a lot in common, other than she is quite loud and I'm pretty quiet, not sure if she likes me or just wants to be friends
Been talking to that one for like 2 weeks on tinder and facebook, also got her snapchat
Last few days conversation has dried up a little (we was talking all day everyday pretty much)
Told her a lot of personal stuff and she has shared the same

Any advice, I'm hopeless at the dating game. I'm also scared of getting judged for being **** at kissing since I've not kissed a girl before and don't know what I'm doing
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Gonna do this in bullet point/easy to read form because otherwise I'll just waffle on.

I'm 19
Still a virgin
Go to uni
Just got tinder
One I've been talking to we have a lot in common, other than she is quite loud and I'm pretty quiet, not sure if she likes me or just wants to be friends
Been talking to that one for like 2 weeks on tinder and facebook, also got her snapchat
Last few days conversation has dried up a little (we was talking all day everyday pretty much)

Any advice, I'm hopeless at the dating game. I'm also scared of getting judged for being **** at kissing since I've not kissed a girl before and don't know what I'm doing

If you're that worried just say you're a little out of practice after a bad break up 5 months ago, and then learn very quickly.
Its like you're my twin :colonhash:

I'm 19
Still a virgin
Go to uni
Just got tinder

You'll be fine sweetheart. It comes naturally. I've yet to come across a good kisser, it's never been an issue because it's not that important.
Reply 4
There isn't anything wrong with taking it slow, do stuff at your own pace and don't rush into it.
agree with the posts in here, don't rush things, let them come naturally. you're never the right age to be with someone so don't think its the be all and end all

I'm 19
Still a virgin
Go to uni
Just got tinder

I can relate
Reply 7
Hmm okay thanks for the advice!

I'm 19
Still a virgin
Go to uni
Just got tinder

Bare in mind you came into each others' orbits through tinder! Odds are she at the very least thinks you're attractive. Were I you I'd ask her if she wants to go grab a coffee some time, if she bites then meet up and take it from there.

Quick Reply

Latest