London

UCL Medicine Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

UCL, I've given up on you...
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1161
Just got an Interview for the 16th, think thats the last interview date. Can anyone please tell me the BMAT essay title for the one about machines and why they aren't human?
I got an offer!!! Woo hoo!!! :biggrin:
Interview date: last weds
Original post by Funky_Giraffe

Did you get it just then?? Congrats!!
I got an offer too! interview last wednesday too! came through at 14:58 yay :smile:
People with Tuesday interviews, how many days after your interview did your offer come?
Reply 1166
Congrats guys! I got an offer as well :biggrin: Interview last weds offer came through at 10.25am :smile:
Original post by koreankid
Did you get it just then?? Congrats!!

Thanks! Mine came through this morning :smile:
Hoping im not the only one still to hear back!!!! :')
Original post by Nightinwind
I got an offer too! interview last wednesday too! came through at 14:58 yay :smile:

Original post by gabby07
Congrats guys! I got an offer as well :biggrin: Interview last weds offer came through at 10.25am :smile:

Original post by Funky_Giraffe

Ayyy congrats to all of you!! That's really fantastic news :biggrin:
Original post by megafidget

Thanks friend :smile:))))))
Reply 1171

Thanks!

ahh I feel for the guys who's wait isn't over. It's horrible :frown:
Original post by gabby07
Thanks!

ahh I feel for the guys who's wait isn't over. It's horrible :frown:

I know yeh, really horrible, hope for everyone else they'll hear by tomorrow at the least, another weekend of waiting would be awful :frown:

Will you firm UCL? :smile:
hi guys,

had my interview on tuesday 23rd and got an offer today,

cant believe it was only 2 days
Reply 1174
I know yeh, really horrible, hope for everyone else they'll hear by tomorrow at the least, another weekend of waiting would be awful :frown:

Will you firm UCL? :smile:

I will do, once I've heard back from all my unis :smile:
Original post by mario64
hi guys,

had my interview on tuesday 23rd and got an offer today,

cant believe it was only 2 days

Congrats! That's absolutely amazing ahaha
Original post by gabby07
I will do, once I've heard back from all my unis :smile:

Fantastic :smile:
to anyone with a recent offer, how did you prepare, what do you think you did well that helped you get in, and how nervous did you feel in the interview.

Got my interview soon and its my last chance for an offer this year, I get so nervous!
Reply 1178
Original post by plsgivemeanoffer
to anyone with a recent offer, how did you prepare, what do you think you did well that helped you get in, and how nervous did you feel in the interview.

Got my interview soon and its my last chance for an offer this year, I get so nervous!

To prepare:
read through PS (x20)
keep up to date with the news

That is literally all you can do to prepare for this interview. You can ultimately be asked anything and everything but as long as you know the stuff you're expected to know (ie your work experience, etc.) the rest is out of your hands.

Come across well and you stand a good chance. It's okay to feel nervous, but not to the point where nerves compromise your performance. You don't want that. You have to put aside the fact this is your last chance, and just go into it with a confident mindset and try and enjoy it.
Original post by avdf
Just got an Interview for the 16th, think thats the last interview date. Can anyone please tell me the BMAT essay title for the one about machines and why they aren't human?

What are your stats?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending