Reply 720
Original post by bottlemen
Unconditional for Geography:bigsmile:

Congrats!!! Which college?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I've started a new thread for Grey College offer holders. Anyone who gets allocated there is welcome to join :-D
Got an offer to do biology,
Accepted by Josephine Butler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 723
Anyone got an offer for Grey or PPE?
Reply 724
Original post by idkidc

I got an offer for PPE last week, but I haven't been allocated a college yet. :smile:
Hoping to read Engineering at Grey and tings
Reply 726
Original post by scblx
I got an offer for PPE last week, but I haven't been allocated a college yet. :smile:

Well done! Where did you apply to?
Reply 727
Original post by idkidc
Well done! Where did you apply to?

thank you! I assume you got an offer too? :smile: I applied to Chad's but since it's really popular I think I will be reallocated elsewhere :smile:
Reply 728
Original post by scblx
thank you! I assume you got an offer too? :smile: I applied to Chad's but since it's really popular I think I will be reallocated elsewhere :smile:

Yeah I think a few people have been reallocated from there already. And yeah i have, just trying to decide which of my offers to accept now
Original post by Smithy-Smiths
GOT AN OFFER TO DURHAM FOR LAW!!
A*AA
I had applied to Univ, but Colleges won't be allocated until February!!

Me too!!! Have you heard back about the college yet though? As I still haven't :frown:
Original post by Gingerlamps1335
Just got an offer for law 😀 Is anyone else applying to Josephine butler college?

I also have an offer for law and applied to Josephine butler😄 But I still haven't heard back about accommodation :frown: have you?
If anyone wants to join, I've started a Law offer holders thread :-)
Original post by idkidc

i got an offer few weeks back but got allocated to collingwood
Got my Law offer end of January, allocated University College on the 15th Feb; anyone aware of a thread, or if not, and you've been allocated it, are you going to the post-offer visit days (21-22nd)?
Original post by Elenanyea
I also have an offer for law and applied to Josephine butler😄 But I still haven't heard back about accommodation :frown: have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have an offer for law too :wink: applied to Josephine Butler as well but got reallocated to Van Mildert
Original post by GigiRaffaeli
If anyone wants to join, I've started a Law offer holders thread :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the thread called? I searched it but couldn't find it
Reply 736
Original post by VinnieFraser
Got my Law offer end of January, allocated University College on the 15th Feb; anyone aware of a thread, or if not, and you've been allocated it, are you going to the post-offer visit days (21-22nd)?

Iv been allocated university college and going on the 21-22nd , but I haven't seen a thread yet
Original post by Sugar_1998
i got an offer few weeks back but got allocated to collingwood

I'm in Collingwood as well! Are you going to the open days? ☺️
Anyone else doing Law who has been allocated to St Hild and St Bede? I wanted to be allocated to Josephine Butler, so I don't really know much about the college I've actually got.
Original post by phoebe_cottam
Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the thread called? I searched it but couldn't find it

LLB Law 2016 Durham offers thread

For anyone who wants to join :-D
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest