The Student Room Group

18 and never been kissed.

I'm about to start university in September and I've never had a boyfriend or even kissed anyone. I feel really weird about it. Is this weird?

Scroll to see replies

Totally not weird OP :yep: don't worry about it at all! :h:
Original post by iEthan
Totally not weird OP :yep: don't worry about it at all! :h:

PRSOM
Original post by Blondie987
PRSOM

PRSOM too :lol:
Reply 4
Not really that weird.

Other people will be in the same position.

Have you never had a boyfriend by choice?

I guess there will be plenty of opportunities at Uni. :wink: :biggrin:
I'm 19 and I have never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone. :colonhash:
You had a blowie b4 atleast?
Original post by DeadEnd_96
I'm 19 and I have never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone. :colonhash:

Why?!
I'm 19 and never been kissed either.

I remember at a party once, it was me and some girl on a couch and a bunch of others on the other couch making out. The girl next to me said "ha, look at them kissing and look at us", I thought she was just pointing it out and I said "haha yeeah" then nothing happened after. Didn't find out what she meant until a few months later.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I'm about to start university in September and I've never had a boyfriend or even kissed anyone. I feel really weird about it. Is this weird?

[video="youtube;8uCO6kZJiTM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uCO6kZJiTM[/video]
Original post by Legendairy
Why?!

It is because I am a loner who is on TSR 24/7. :biggrin:
Original post by DeadEnd_96
It is because I am a loner who is on TSR 24/7. :biggrin:

Do you not sleep or nothin?
Original post by Longshot700

I remember at a party once, it was me and some girl on a couch and a bunch of others on the other couch making out. The girl next to me said "ha, look at them kissing and look at us", I thought she was just pointing it out and I said "haha yeeah" then nothing happened after. Didn't find out what she meant until a few months later.

tbh it duznt mean she wanted it from u if it makes u feel better?
If it makes you feel any better OP i'm 25 in a few weeks and still haven't even been on a date, never mind doing anything else.
Original post by Anonymous

I'm sure you're an amazingly interesting person and the right the person will be so lucky and happy to meet you.
Original post by Longshot700

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Do you not sleep or nothin?

Of course I sleep. :biggrin:
tbh it duznt mean she wanted it from u if it makes u feel better?

She was looking at me and smiling while saying it and was complimenting stuff like my beard and cologne beforehand.
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Don't judge.
Doesn't mean anything. I had my first and only boyfriend from 18 all the way through uni, broke up at graduation, and now I've been single for 3 years. There will be plenty of opportunities just to grab and kiss someone at practically any night out if that's what you're worried about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending