The Student Room Group

What age will you be ready to have a baby?

What age do you consider fine to have a baby and I don't know who to have a baby with but I want to study for a few years I just feel broody

Scroll to see replies

i know exactly what you mean, i really want to go through pregnancy now and have a baby asap but i want to finish uni and settle down first with a decent job etc, probably between 27-30
I don't want children but if I changed my mind I definitely don't think I'd be ready until I'm at least 30 :smile:
Mid 20s :smile:
Late 20s to early 30s
Reply 5
Late 20s
0\aleph_0
Reply 7
I currently feel like ever having children would just get in the way of my career plans (or rather put me behind by about a year), and my life in general. If I ever change my mind, then it's not going to happen before 30. I'd probably be a horrible mother anyway though.
When I'm happy with life, so I'm not looking at any time soon :lol:
Cool guys thanks for your opinions 😄
Original post by Nadile
I currently feel like ever having children would just get in the way of my career plans (or rather put me behind by about a year), and my life in general. If I ever change my mind, then it's not going to happen before 30. I'd probably be a horrible mother anyway though.

No I think you will be a good mother though 😊
Late 20's. I hope:smile:
When my career is stable and after marriage. A proper father figure is essential in regards to having kids. I'll also make sure that I'm responsible enough (tho I'll be watching cebeebies with them:colondollar:)
(edited 8 years ago)
That's really a good example of being ready for fatherhood
I'll let you know when I have one.
Original post by Blondie987
I don't want children but if I changed my mind I definitely don't think I'd be ready until I'm at least 30 :smile:

Good for you 😊
Original post by Justmoll28
i know exactly what you mean, i really want to go through pregnancy now and have a baby asap but i want to finish uni and settle down first with a decent job etc, probably between 27-30

That's sensible
27 Onwards
Original post by glamourprincess
That's sensible

tempted to have one sooner rather than later, ive felt broody for months now!!
I'm ready for a baby whenever. Unfortunately, I'm missing a love-of-my-life boyfriend:sad:
Never.

Unless something drastic happens. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending