The Student Room Group

Could you be friends with someone who cheats/has chested?

Today an ex friend told me that they cheated on their girlfriend with someone in my college. I told them that I wanted to terminate our friendship due to the fact that they had did something seriously wrong.

Could you still be friends with someone who has cheated?
I definitely don't agree with it but if it were in the past and they knew they were wrong, who am I to judge?
yeah... it's their life.
Reply 3
I could be friends with someone who cheated but I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who cheated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I could be friends with someone who cheated but I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who cheated

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly what I was going to say
Reply 5
Yes. I'm friends with an ex who cheated on me.
Original post by MLPforever
Today an ex friend told me that they cheated on their girlfriend with someone in my college. I told them that I wanted to terminate our friendship due to the fact that they had did something seriously wrong.

Sorry we cant hear you all the way up there from Highandmightyville
Not if it was done to a close friend. If my friend hates you I hate you, well not really I just have no reason to remain friends with them.
Original post by keturah
Yes. I'm friends with an ex who cheated on me.

That wasn't the question
It depends.

Someone who has cheated in the past and is remorseful, sure I could be friends with them.

But someone who is a consistent cheater and continues to cheat and sees nothing wrong with it? Nope, I like my friends to have morals thanks.
I wouldn't really want to be close friends with someone I knew was that dishonest and who didn't care about other people's feelings but a casual friend it would be fine
Original post by Spock's Socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Platopus
Exactly what I was going to say

also what i was going to say
I am only friends with people who have similar standards of morality.

Spoiler

Not if they weren't remorseful and didn't regret it. That says a lot about them as a person and I just wouldn't want to be friends with someone like that. Otherwise, as long as they were a good friend, I wouldn't care.

I would never ever enter a relationship with someone who had previously cheated though. I did it once, got burned, and learned my lesson. Never again.
Original post by xobeauty
That wasn't the question

Meh, I'm friends with someone who has cheated. I think that pretty much answers the thread title.
ya why the **** not lmao
I could be friends with someone who has cheated, I would say that the friendship might be slightly different from friendship with people who haven't, I couldn't however be friends with someone who cheated on me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending