The Student Room Group

What are your recurring dreams or nightmares?

^^

And why do you think you have them? :holmes:

Scroll to see replies

I used to have a recurring nightmare for a couple years when I was younger. It all started with me hiding in my closet because there was a tornado inside our house and I was trying to stay safe then this clown opened the closet and threw me across his shoulder and carried me outside and into this colourful pit ball place. Every time I tried to get out of the pit ball, I couldn't and I was stuck and I kept shouting for clown to come and rescue me but he never did come back... then I'd wake up.
Original post by bluemadhatter
I used to have a recurring nightmare for a couple years when I was younger. It all started with me hiding in my closet because there was a tornado inside our house and I was trying to stay safe then this clown opened the closet and threw me across his shoulder and carried me outside and into this colourful pit ball place. Every time I tried to get out of the pit ball, I couldn't and I was stuck and I kept shouting for clown to come and rescue me but he never did come back... then I'd wake up.

:eek:

Do you have coulrophobia?
Reply 3
I always dream about a guy I used to he best friends with but then he physically assaulted in real life me and we haven't spoken since. In my dreams, he is there every single night nearly. He can just be in the background or the dream can revolve all around him. I'm taking it as a sign I didn't fully process or get over what he done to me even though its been years now.
Posted from TSR Mobile
I often have unpleasant-ish dreams about high school, college, my old high school friends, and my dad's side of the family. I think I have these dreams because I had a rough time in high school and college, I've lost every single one of my high school friends because I decided they weren't worth being friends with (for various reasons), and I've had a lot of issues with my dad for the last few years which are still ongoing. I'm also taking antidepressants, which makes my dreams much more vivid and strange than they used to be :s-smilie:
My dreams are usually random af, but recently I went through a weird phase of having dreams revolving around getting into a relationship (through various scenarios) with this one girl I know.

Was just annoying more than anything, much less interesting than my usual standard of dreams.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
:eek:

Do you have coulrophobia?

I do not but I do find clowns a tad creepy :lol:
I currently dream a lot about winning a prize (academic or piano)

I'm asked to take the stage to say some words and I say "First of all, I'd like to thank my best friend [insert name] for being there for me when others weren't. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to get this award". And then the dream cuts to that individual watching the broadcast at a bar and they say cruelly "what a weirdo...."
I always wake up at this point, I dream about something else or it goes to black in my memory.
Original post by bluemadhatter
I do not but I do find clowns a tad creepy :lol:

They are vile
There's a few I keep having but I can't remember them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have this nightmare of me drowning and I can't swim up because I have leeches on my arms and legs.
^^

And why do you think you have them? :holmes:

The world is reversed and I'm falling through the sky. I was having this dream all nights during years : (. It was because I had an accident when I was 14, I fell down from a horse in the mountains and nearly fall down in the ravine
It's okay today but I still have it sometimes ^^"
Pretty much every night in the past month I've had a dream about meeting up with someone I know online. I guess it's because he means the world to me, has helped me through more than I can explain and I can't wait to actually meet him irl at some point :h:
Original post by Matrix123
Pretty much every night in the past month I've had a dream about meeting up with someone I know online. I guess it's because he means the world to me, has helped me through more than I can explain and I can't wait to actually meet him irl at some point :h:

Awww. I know the feeling :heart:.

Hope you two can meet soon x.

Spoiler

Every time I've ever had a dream about driving a car the brakes don't work
Awww. I know the feeling :heart:.

Hope you two can meet soon x.

Spoiler

Awww thanks :wink: I wish the same to you if that's something you're also facing at the moment :yep:

Spoiler

Reply 16
Not sure if it counts, but over the last couple of years I've had a few odd dreams where I would be pregnant. Each time the dream would be more disturbing than the previous. :s-smilie:
Original post by Nadile
Not sure if it counts, but over the last couple of years I've had a few odd dreams where I would be pregnant. Each time the dream would be more disturbing than the previous. :s-smilie:

Do you feel like your maternal clock is clicking? Maybe you'll be with child soon :biggrin:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww thanks :wink: I wish the same to you if that's something you're also facing at the moment :yep:

Spoiler

Not quite, no. But thanks :smile:. I have (mostly) met all the people I want to, from the interwebs.
Reply 19
Do you feel like your maternal clock is clicking? Maybe you'll be with child soon :biggrin:

Nahhh, I really don't want children, or at least not any time soon :tongue:. Plus I had the first one of these dreams when I was like 14 :curious:

And like I said, they have gotten quite disturbing, last one was actually a bit gore.

Quick Reply

Latest