The Student Room Group

Why did this guy look at me like he was stunned?

I've never met this guy before but at work he was talking to my coworker and I was sitting next to her. Then he shifted his gaze towards me and looked right into me for a good few seconds. I held his gaze then looked right away because I started to feel hot. He's an Indian looking guy but has the most beautiful green eyes which looks striking against his dark skin. Anyway I felt like when we both locked eyes it was as if no one else existed in the room. I don't have a crush on him but the moment was really intense. His eyebrows were lowered like he was really stunned.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've never met this guy before but at work he was talking to my coworker and I was sitting next to her. Then he shifted his gaze towards me and looked right into me for a good few seconds. I held his gaze then looked right away because I started to feel hot. He's an Indian looking guy but has the most beautiful green eyes which looks striking against his dark skin. Anyway I felt like when we both locked eyes it was as if no one else existed in the room. I don't have a crush on him but the moment was really intense. His eyebrows were lowered like he was really stunned.

he wants to take u to ikea and browse flat pack furniture with u
Take it as a good sign, guys always look really annoyed when they look at me lol
SOULMATES???!!!
(If you do believe in that)
or
Pure first attraction? Even though its not a crush?
Reply 4

Oh that happened to me once and it felt like i was staring at the guy for ages but it felt like a second but inever saw the guy again. Is this the first time this has happened?

Maybe you are stunning with how you look? Would account for his dazed like state.
Reply 6
Original post by anika98
Oh that happened to me once and it felt like i was staring at the guy for ages but it felt like a second but inever saw the guy again. Is this the first time this has happened?

I know exactly what you mean because this has also happened to me. Yes it was the first time it happened, I don't think I'll ever see him again because I was just a visiting that department which is in a different site to where I work.
Original post by Blondie987
Take it as a good sign, guys always look really annoyed when they look at me lol

lmao. saaaame.:rofl: Usually more like "why is that thing looking at me ew" kinda look:nopity:
Feeling stunned or shocked is associated with raised eyebrows, not lowered.

Lowered eyebrows suggest fury...
On the other hand, he could have just been staring into thin air and not realise he was looking in your direction.
Reply 10

It sounds to me as if there is chemistry between you. As the Borg say resistance is futile 😎
Original post by Twinpeaks
Feeling stunned or shocked is associated with raised eyebrows, not lowered.

Lowered eyebrows suggest fury...

Yeah but it looked like a mix of fury and awe at the same time..it was weird.
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
SOULMATES???!!!
(If you do believe in that)
or
Pure first attraction? Even though its not a crush?

Reply 13
I know exactly what you mean because this has also happened to me. Yes it was the first time it happened, I don't think I'll ever see him again because I was just a visiting that department which is in a different site to where I work.

this happened to me twice but i dont think ill ever be able to work out if there both the same guys. All i remember about the first one was a hella cute smile ... nothing else! Wouldnt call this moment anything special, he might have just found you really attractive and thats all but still its a good moment to have, has a good feeling to it :biggrin:
Original post by Drez999
It sounds to me as if there is chemistry between you. As the Borg say resistance is futile 😎

Sadly it may be the last time I see him
Lowered eyebrows ARE NOT stunned. RAISED eyebrows are stunned/shocked.
and he might have done it because he thinks you're pretty
Original post by anika98
this happened to me twice but i dont think ill ever be able to work out if there both the same guys. All i remember about the first one was a hella cute smile ... nothing else! Wouldnt call this moment anything special, he might have just found you really attractive and thats all but still its a good moment to have, has a good feeling to it :biggrin:

Yeah I agree 100% but its gna be on my mind for a while, because you're right moments like these doesn't happen very often and you feel very good when it does happen!
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Beautiful :congrats::closedeyes:
Original post by Eternalflames
Lowered eyebrows ARE NOT stunned. RAISED eyebrows are stunned/shocked.
and he might have done it because he thinks you're pretty

I know what you mean, but to me he looked stunned/awe and sort of frustrated! Yeah maybe
OP, if his stare was intense he may be a potential psychopath/sociopath/malignant narcissist, especially if he doesn't smile a lot.
If he gave you a Christian Grey vibe run my dear, run! Run as fast as you can because that is trouble

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending