The Student Room Group

TSR marriages of the future

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
You're always afraid :colonhash:

I'm still proud of myself :u:

Lithen m8 manz out here everday on da grind cuz. Manz always carryin ya get me cuz i dont play out chea. So any one of dem zombie youts from dem horror films you watch near me My dons will burst the * 9s spray em and leave SN. Shout out to sbtv shoutout to your @ZuluK husband real don been out here since the dark ages

You thought I would react with something along the lines of

Spoiler

But in reality it was more like

Spoiler

Reply 381
Original post by Shadez
Lithen m8 manz out here everday on da grind cuz. Manz always carryin ya get me cuz i dont play out chea. So any one of dem zombie youts from dem horror films you watch near me My dons will burst the * 9s spray em and leave SN. Shout out to sbtv shoutout to your @ZuluK husband real don been out here since the dark ages

You thought I would react with something along the lines of

Spoiler

But in reality it was more like

Spoiler

Woah urban man!!!! Fam is going crazy :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That pic man... I can't take it Looool

I wish you looked like will smith :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
Woah urban man!!!! Fam is going crazy :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That pic man... I can't take it Looool

I wish you looked like will smith :colone:

:rofl:

Nowhere near
Reply 383
Original post by Shadez
:rofl:

Nowhere near

Do you look Better :wink:
Original post by Andy98
*Takes a knee*

Ahem...

@Ethereal World?

I don't know what to say. Only that I'm in my engagement decade right now and I need this level of comittment from someone fairly rapidly. But I'm not sure we are compatible. I think we will have to revisit when you have left secondary school.
Original post by Ethereal World
I don't know what to say. Only that I'm in my engagement decade right now and I need this level of comittment from someone fairly rapidly. But I'm not sure we are compatible. I think we will have to revisit when you have left secondary school.

OK, let me just go back in time nearly two years to when I left

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Do you look Better :wink:

dont really judge myself tbh but you can let your imagination run wild :wink:
Original post by Andy98
OK, let me just go back in time nearly two years to when I left

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meannnnnnnn...... when you have left college or whatever to go to university. Although I wil be like late 20s by then, lookng for babies ygm?
I meannnnnnnn...... when you have left college or whatever to go to university. Although I wil be like late 20s by then, lookng for babies ygm?

Give me four months:wink:

However by the time we sort all the details and that out the time will have passed so:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Give me four months:wink:

However by the time we sort all the details and that out the time will have passed so:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In all seriousness you should enjoy your university experience and definitely not be looking at getting into long-term things with old dirty cougars who want to get up the duff
In all seriousness you should enjoy your university experience and definitely not be looking at getting into long-term things with old dirty cougars who want to get up the duff

:cry:

What if I'm stuck in the cycle of it only being the cougars that want me? Plus I just can't say no to cougars. I would much rather be with a cougar than spend university alone because I don't go out and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
:cry:

What if I'm stuck in the cycle of it only being the cougars that want me? Plus I just can't say no to cougars. I would much rather be with a cougar than spend university alone because I don't go out and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Making friends is easy. It is much harder not to.
Original post by ByronicHero
Making friends is easy. It is much harder not to.

Loool, easy for some to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Loool, easy for some to say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, but even for fairly awkward people there will be societies for shared interests. Gaming, card games, board games, LARPing or whatever it is you happen to enjoy.
Sure, but even for fairly awkward people there will be societies for shared interests. Gaming, card games, board games, LARPing or whatever it is you happen to enjoy.

Kicking back at home mucking around with code?
Sitting at home drinking alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Kicking back at home mucking around with code?
Sitting at home drinking alone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just choose a few societies and attend them. That, plus your flat mates and course mates will give you sufficient social coverage. There will be people just like you wanting to sit around and drink quietly in their rooms so find them and do it together. I met my current best friend because we both loved drinking heavily and had lots of shared interests so we ended up spending that vast majority of nights together. You're a good kid - people will like you.
Just choose a few societies and attend them. That, plus your flat mates and course mates will give you sufficient social coverage. There will be people just like you wanting to sit around and drink quietly in their rooms so find them and do it together. I met my current best friend because we both loved drinking heavily and had lots of shared interests so we ended up spending that vast majority of nights together. You're a good kid - people will like you.

I'll probably be living at home, with my parents though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'll probably be living at home, with my parents though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, ignore the flatmate part but the rest still stands. Having no friends at uni is usually a choice and you don't seem to me to be without positive qualities so I'm confident that you will make friends if you make a little effort to expose yourself to social situations. Why are you living at home though?
Well, ignore the flatmate part but the rest still stands. Having no friends at uni is usually a choice and you don't seem to me to be without positive qualities so I'm confident that you will make friends if you make a little effort to expose yourself to social situations. Why are you living at home though?

I guess

The loan wouldn't even cover my rent if I lived at uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest