The Student Room Group

What age will you be ready to have a baby?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edothero
sin1(12)3\approx sin^{-1}(\frac{1}{2}) - 3

(put your calculator in degrees if you get -2.48 lmao)

This is random
Original post by whorace
I'd rather be kicked to death by a camel in the desert

Over a baby?
Probably around 30. I love my boyfriend with all my heart and although I'm only 20 (he's 23), we both have (will have) good incomes (i have a grad job secured for sept) and he already has a big deposit saved for a house that we are planning to buy in about a year or two. Despite this, i want to live in a different country at some point i the next 10 years and want to travel a lot. Although within the next few years i should be pretty set financially, there are way too many things i want to do before i have kids!
young, like 24/5
quality of sperm/eggs decrease with age. I would hate to be having my first child when I'm like 30 or something I'd have been producing eggs for 20 odd years and only then started to use one ....
I don't want to be a young mother. I'm probably going to be ready for a baby around 27 or above.
Original post by edothero
sin1(12)3\approx sin^{-1}(\frac{1}{2}) - 3

(put your calculator in degrees if you get -2.48 lmao)

27\approx 27

for anyone struggling :wink:
Reply 86
Original post by Indeterminate
27\approx 27

for anyone struggling :wink:

Ahhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:

Of course you knew it already
Reply 88
:rolleyes:

Of course you knew it already

News to me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, whatever :tongue:
Reply 90
Yeah, whatever :tongue:

I'm serious, I don't know trig

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I am ever ready then probably around 33. I need to live first :frown:
Maybe around 26-30
I hate making decisions, especially irreversible decisions, I prefer the choice being taken out of my hands so i can't get depressed and overthink what could've been if I'd chosen differently. That is why I don't plan on having children but when I'm married I want it to be more of an accident...like a planned accident if that makes sense. I don't believe I'll ever trust myself enough to fee ready to make a choice independently as large as motherhood.
Original post by Andy98
I'm serious, I don't know trig

Posted from TSR Mobile

*awkward silence*
I always said mid 20s, but here I am in my mid 20s and I don't have a partner yet. It's very important to me that the father of my children is a loving man of character who has an active role in their life and I pray I meet him soon :biggrin:
Around 30 tbh

28-30 I'd say :h:

Ready when you are :love:
Late 20s - Mid 30s

I'd like to have my first child before 30 but I'd also like to be financially stable first

I'll see how it goes
Original post by Anonymous
Around 30 tbh

Ready when you are :love:

:rofl:
I'm a guy. 35
1 child only

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending