The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The city is yours, the city is yourssssss. 20000 empty seats, are you ****ing sure!!!!!!
Lingard Mata Memphis
Rashford

**** it, keep the fairytale continuing with a first PL start for Rashford :colone:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lingard Pereira Memphis
Rashford

#youth #theunitedway
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Hope we draw Liverpool in the next round. Weakest team we could draw so would be the best tie for us. Smash em 3-0 at OT and win 1-0 at Juanfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sparta Prague?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
I'm ****ing you so hard if we win the EL or League Cup.So hard.

Yh probably

Original post by nabilahc
andreas pereira is a buff ting

Best post tonight.
Didn't watch the game, but saw Memphis' performance on YouTube. Great to see him actually play well for once. Some of the things he pulled off were fantastic. If only he could play like that on a more consistent basis.
To the guys that said they'd sell memphis in the summer in a heartbeat shame on you.
Original post by qasidb

Slightly better than Liverpool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;Wzc4ZZey6JM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzc4ZZey6JM[/video]

enjoying himself :smile:
Original post by difeo
Lingard Pereira Memphis
Rashford

#youth #theunitedway

You had absolutely no idea who he was at 6 o'clock this evening.
I know we are all excited about Rashford's debut but I have the terrible feeling in my stomach that come June/July many will be sat here demanding we sign an 'established' striker at which point Woodward will go and spend £50m on a player we don't really need and Rashford will be relegated to a career of reserve football and occasional 10 min cup cameos before eventually ending up somewhere like Coventry in 5-6 years.
Original post by David Brent.

He's made the bench couple times already this season so you wouldn't even have to follow u21/u18 football to know of him.
Congratulation on gaining some ranking points. About time you contributed.
Original post by mojojojo101
I know we are all excited about Rashford's debut but I have the terrible feeling in my stomach that come June/July many will be sat here demanding we sign an 'established' striker at which point Woodward will go and spend £50m on a player we don't really need and Rashford will be relegated to a career of reserve football and occasional 10 min cup cameos before eventually ending up somewhere like Coventry in 5-6 years.

If we move Rooney on, then we certainly would need an established striker or at least a goal scoring winger. Everything really depends on Rooney, I think its time to move him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we move Rooney on, then we certainly would need an established striker or at least a goal scoring winger. Everything really depends on Rooney, I think its time to move him on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel that if Roo doesnt perform well at the euros then he most certainly will be out the door hopefully followed by fellaini and woodward
No. Most of the young players that have come through was due to injuries and being forced on van Gaal. I mean yeah sure give him a bit of credit for playing youth but not fully since some were forced. van Gaal has to walk at the end of the season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Six of one half a dozen of another.

Van Gaal in general over his days at Barcelona and Bayern has been notoriously known for bringing through youth.
Original post by jam277
Six of one half a dozen of another.

Van Gaal in general over his days at Barcelona and Bayern has been notoriously known for bringing through youth.

Been meaning to quote you about this for a few days actually. Why is the best youth player in our squad (Andreas) constantly overlooked by Van Gaal? Lingard I don't really count as a youth, he's 22, CBJ well his hand was forced.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan. And Kel
Been meaning to quote you about this for a few days actually. Why is the best youth player in our squad (Andreas) constantly overlooked by Van Gaal? Lingard I don't really count as a youth, he's 22, CBJ well his hand was forced.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because Mata, Rooney and Herrera play in that position and are clearly better than him. He realistically is only better than Fellaini at AM at this moment in time.

Lingard is 22 but he started being given chances under Van Gaal and has been at United for some time. You'd say he has made his career at the very least.

Injuries probably have forced him to use certain players but I think maybe with the overdepleted team he doesn't want to take a risk with other parts of the team and uses the senior players.
Original post by David Brent.

I had (he's no Regan Poole), but you seem to have missed the non-srsness of my post
Original post by Kenan. And Kel

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lingard is 23 ffs

Latest