The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kenan. And Kel
I feel like he's a 4-3-3 player who doesn't suit playing with a number 10 ahead of him, or in a 2 man midfield at that. You see a different player at international level (where he hits 13-14 heights on a regular basis), so he may have to leave Arsenal to fulfil his potential.

And yes he's hot, deal with it.

could you see him doing mad tings at PSG?
Ramsey will never be anything more than a one season wonder
Rashford and Lingard are gonna do one on us
Original post by swirly
could you see him doing mad tings at PSG?

Yeah he'd be perfect there, those late runs from deep are so GOAT

Imagine thinking he wouldn't get 20 a season in Matuidi's spot
Original post by al_94
Ramsey will never be anything more than a one season wonder

Hurt yourself
Yeah he'd be perfect there, those late runs from deep are so GOAT

Imagine thinking he wouldn't get 20 a season in Matuidi's spot

Can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke though?

no.
Original post by swirly
Can he do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke though?

no.

[video="youtube;c1cyFx1f0HA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1cyFx1f0HA[/video]

Original post by atom y humber
Great day out on Tuesday. Kos had Suarez and messi in his back pocket AGAIN. Is there any other defender that's had more success against messi than kos? Nacho was boss. Great leadership from per shame about the pen. Theo was useless wrt where to start when barca had GK and lost shape a few tins.

**** it, saw this great barca midfield on song. Would deck Alba one without regrets.

Deffo the kind of fan who left early so he didn't have to wait in line at the tube station.
we're gonna get stuffed on Sunday
Original post by shawn_o1
we're gonna get stuffed on Sunday

You'll win 3-0
Walcott-Ozil-Sanchez will miss a host of chances again, and Rashford will bag one on the counter. It's gonna happen every ****ing week.
Can't see anything past an Arsenal win on the weekend. However, I would love it if we somehow manage to beat you and put a stop to your title ambitions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4491
2-1 to us
Original post by David Brent.
Deffo the kind of fan who left early so he didn't have to wait in line at the tube station.

I'm going Sunday, and will leave early to avoid traffic. Deal with it.
If we can't beat United you can forget about it even if we do they are terrible
don't forget back in September Chelsea had their poor start to the season... Before we faced them, they won their European tie while we lost ours. Result was never in doubt come the weekend.
Time to go to bed Shawn :smile:
You were a **** to Nando.

Guy cost you the 13/14 league tbf :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mourinho letting our best striker leave on loan then bemoan about the lack of strikers also cost us the league.

Although Nando being terrible was the main issue.
Original post by David Brent.

No I didn't. I had no responsibility and wanted to make most of it. I actually usually like to stay and watch the warm downs but the stewards say GTFO.

If I needed to leave early, I would and I don't really have anything against people leaving early. Tuesday night and **** traffic situation, it's understandable. We're important people that need to keep the economy going to pay for your benefits.

I love how you try to play the moral high ground with supporting teams. Said fans are busy complaining all game about every little mistake/ ****ness, snapchatting/periscoping the game away or recording it for YouTube views.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by atom y humber
No I didn't. I had no responsibility and wanted to make most of it. I actually usually like to stay and watch the warm downs but the stewards say GTFO.

If I needed to leave early, I would and I don't really have anything against people leaving early. Tuesday night and **** traffic situation, it's understandable. We're important people that need to keep the economy going to pay for your benefits.

I love how you try to play the moral high ground with supporting teams. Said fans are busy complaining all game about every little mistake/ ****ness, snapchatting/periscoping the game away or recording it for YouTube views.

Protesting a little too much there mate. Deffo the kind of nonce to queue up for 45-minutes to go on AFTV after every game...
Reply 4499
Oh Shed end...

Latest