The Student Room Group

TSR marriages of the future

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is too much for 3am. :toofunny:

BrokenLife can be won over.....we just need to get indeterminate out of the way. :yep:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ethereal World

BrokenLife can be won over.....we just need to get indeterminate out of the way. :yep:

Spoiler

LOOOL

[email protected]on

Spoiler

BrokenLife has given her heart to her bae, Indeterminate, who won her heart like no one else.:love:

And now BrokenLife is all about taking care of her man, especially from these tsr ladies :fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:
Original post by BrokenLife
BrokenLife has given her heart to her bae, Indeterminate, who won her heart like no one else.:love:

And now BrokenLife is all about taking care of her man, especially from these tsr ladies :fight::flutter::fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

Literally BL. The alternate fight and flutter emojis kill me so hard. Can't breathe. Also have you ever thought about how that represents the fight and flight response? I.e fight and flutter.
(edited 8 years ago)
Literally BL. The alternate flight and flutter emojis kill me so hard. Can't breathe. Also have you ever thought about how that represents the fight and flight response? I.e fight and flutter.

Hahaha aww I'm glad it makes you laugh. I hope it makes him laugh too though:colondollar:

Haha actually never thought about it until now :biggrin:
Oh lord, I spent way too long wondering which TSRian I could potentially marry then realised I already have someone I could potentially marry one day and squealed and got super excited when I realised he isn't a TSRian. YAAAAAY! :woo:
Reply 429
Original post by Mochassassin
Oh lord, I spent way too long wondering which TSRian I could potentially marry then realised I already have someone I could potentially marry one day and squealed and got super excited when I realised he isn't a TSRian. YAAAAAY! :woo:

whooo?
Reply 431
Original post by Shadez
dont really judge myself tbh but you can let your imagination run wild :wink:

Come on, everyone judges themselves like I'm a 10/10 :wink:

Haha my imagination always runs wild when it comes to golden brown :colone:
Reply 432
Andy! I be best man :smile: :wink:
Original post by Kyx

Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx

Back off ! He's mine ! :angry:

Hihihi
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Back off ! He's mine ! :angry:

Hihihi

Honey, he was talking about being the best man at the wedding....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Honey, he was talking about being the best man at the wedding....

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :lol:

Non-native life is rude sometimes :'S
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol: :lol:

Non-native life is rude sometimes :'S

Haha OK
Reply 438
FrenchUnicorn you wana be best man?
Original post by Kyx
FrenchUnicorn you wana be best man?

Why not ! I'm a Barbie girl I live in à dream house and can be whatever I want ! :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest