The Student Room Group

Is it possible to learn how to hypnotise someone?

I find this very intense and interesting and believe that its real however it may not work on some people! I was wondering if its possible to hypnotise someone properly, if there are actual steps of learning it online? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Yes.

When I unzip my trousers. :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
Yes.

When I unzip my trousers. :tongue:

Damn! Must be a powerful way :frown: you have it easy
Original post by LemonadeAspire
I find this very intense and interesting and believe that its real however it may not work on some people! I was wondering if its possible to hypnotise someone properly, if there are actual steps of learning it online? :tongue:

Just bring out the pendant, say look at the pendant. Then punch them in the face and say now you're under my spell.
That way it works on everyone.
Original post by DatSHINee
Just bring out the pendant, say look at the pendant. Then punch them in the face and say now you're under my spell.
That way it works on everyone.

Fair enough! I'll try that until I get consent :frown:
lol! I'm curious because I saw some videos and read short paragraphs from a philosophical novels on hypnotism and got carried away! I'm starting to get the idea its real and I'm curious if its actually possible to learn the techniques online and so on
No, sorry. It is in your genes.
Original post by DiddyDec
No, sorry. It is in your genes.

How so?
How so?

Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a trained hypnotherapist...... ask me anything :wink:
Original post by She-Ra

Was The Demon Headmaster your inspiration?
Original post by She-Ra

Trained by whom? In what context?
Original post by ByronicHero
Was The Demon Headmaster your inspiration?

:lol: that show was freaky!

Original post by Nameless Ghoul
Trained by whom? In what context?

I have a diploma in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, I'm on the hypnotherapy register for the UK.

I see clients and help them with a whole range of issues, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, depression, mindset coaching, soothing physical conditions like IBS, hypnobirthing etc.

I've been doing it for over 2 years now :smile:
Reply 14
No-one has ever successfully hypnotized me, so I'll say no
Its called neuro programming

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by She-Ra
:lol: that show was freaky!

I have a diploma in hypnotherapy and psychotherapy, I'm on the hypnotherapy register for the UK.

I see clients and help them with a whole range of issues, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, depression, mindset coaching, soothing physical conditions like IBS, hypnobirthing etc.

I've been doing it for over 2 years now :smile:

Can u hyptnotise someone to be attracted to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HucktheForde
Can u hyptnotise someone to be attracted to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly not... unless deep down they really do like you. :moon:

Hypnosis is really just narrow focus of attention which is guided and full of positive presuppositions and suggestions. Language is really important. The moment that you say something that conflicts with the person's belief or value system they'll lift out of trance a little. That's why it's so important that the hypnosis is tailored very much to the person's needs i.e. everything you have spoken about in the therapy session before the hypnosis begins is repeated and used in line with their personal goal. It's all about reprogramming the subconscious mind which is responsible for 95% of our daily actions and behaviour. :h:
Hypnotism is real, OP, but most of us don't have the power to do it.

Some people are just born with the ability, such as famous hypnotherapists Dr. Jean Grey or Prof. Charles Xavier.
Original post by She-Ra
Sadly not... unless deep down they really do like you. :moon:

Hypnosis is really just narrow focus of attention which is guided and full of positive presuppositions and suggestions. Language is really important. The moment that you say something that conflicts with the person's belief or value system they'll lift out of trance a little. That's why it's so important that the hypnosis is tailored very much to the person's needs i.e. everything you have spoken about in the therapy session before the hypnosis begins is repeated and used in line with their personal goal. It's all about reprogramming the subconscious mind which is responsible for 95% of our daily actions and behaviour. :h:

The subconscious mind is responsible for attraction so why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest