The Student Room Group

TSR marriages of the future

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
There was far more debate of a reasonable quality back in 2010/2011 and far fewer random threads about everyone wanting to date each other (though to be fair they were all just in the back room). The same things existed, and so did exactly the same kinds of people, but I do think the balance has shifted negatively over time.

I'm probably doing that nostalgia thing of completely misrepresenting to myself what things were actually like though :lol:

Probably. :tongue: I'm personally quite tired of these 'tag your TSR crush' type threads, fun though they were initially.
Original post by Hydeman
Probably. :tongue: I'm personally quite tired of these 'tag your TSR crush' type threads, fun though they were initially.

They are beyond dull. To be honest, almost all threads are. I post out of habit and because I have nothing better to do than play Hearthstone and talk nonsense until I start my new job. Then I will leave again :lol:

:lol:

Yes,

(a) For which values of n>2 is there a set of n consecutive positive integers such that the largest number in the set is a divisor of the least common multiple of the remaining n-1 numbers?

(b) For which values of n>2 is there exactly one set having the stated property?

Omg.. It's been 2 years I did not do math, am I an inefectual human being :cry2: ? Just ask me somthing about Idk , anataomy, histology, physiology, psychology, nephrology, virology, cell biology .. :lol:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:lol:

Omg.. It's been 2 years I did not do math, am I an inefectual human being :cry2: ? Just ask me somthing about Idk , anataomy, histology, physiology, psychology, nephrology, virology, cell biology .. :lol:

That is an easy question though. It is an IMO question 4 - most 11 year old's can do those.

Fine I will give you an easy one: without using Google, which body part is named after an Italian anatomist born 1872?
That is an easy question though. It is an IMO question 4 - most 11 year old's can do those.

Fine I will give you an easy one: without using Google, which body part is named after an Italian anatomist born 1872?

I hate math :biggrin: I had my baccalauréat with a 7 in math :colondollar:

That's history not anatomy, I don't know :lol:
@Hydeman and @ByronicHero: Stop being such scrooges, would you? :unimpressed:

Original post by apronedsamurai
I have 3 tsr members I hope I get married to :colondollar::lovehug::lovehug::lovehug::love:

Gonna marry @notoriousbigman for the lols. :rofl:

Spoiler

I hate math :biggrin: I had my baccalauréat with a 7 in math :colondollar:

That's history not anatomy, I don't know :lol:

I'm asking you about the name of a body part so yes it is.

I will give you a clue :rolleyes:

It is something found at the end of a temporal bone.
Original post by acupofgreentea

You can ask for favours when you've got back to me about that video I sent you a month ago. :colonhash:

Spoiler

I have to be my authentic self FFS
I'm asking you about the name of a body part so yes it is.

I will give you a clue :rolleyes:

It is something found at the end of a temporal bone.

How could I know where the name comes from I did not learned that :lol:

Are you talking about the zygomatic bone ? Are you even talking about a bone ? :O
How could I know where the name comes from I did not learned that :lol:

Are you talking about the zygomatic bone ? Are you even talking about a bone ? :O

It's Dorello's canal :colonhash:

:facepalm2:

You are on thin ice. Liking the right peanut better will only save you for so long.
Original post by Hydeman
You can ask for favours when you've got back to me about that video I sent you a month ago. :colonhash:

Spoiler

I have to be my authentic self FFS

Well, in the interests of mantaining authenticity, I suppose one can excuse such scroogeness.

Spoiler

I'm not saying
It's Dorello's canal :colonhash:

:facepalm2:

You are on thin ice. Liking the right peanut better will only save you for so long.

WHAT ? Normal que je savais pas, never heard it before ! I just google it, in french it's called fissure orbitaire supérieure, never heard Dorello's canal before ><

*shaking*
WHAT ? Normal que je savais pas, never heard it before ! I just google it, in french it's called fissure orbitaire supérieure, never heard Dorello's canal before ><

*shaking*

I'm sick of your excuses :hand:

Spoiler

Well, in the interests of mantaining authenticity, I suppose one can excuse such scroogeness.

I should hope so :h: :girl:
I'm sick of your excuses :hand:

That's true ... I can even show you my course to prove it !
Taking your rep as forgiveness, @Hydeman. :u: Will do one better - I'll watch the video on the train. Watch this space. :awesome:

Original post by apronedsamurai
I'm not saying

Pshaw, that's no fun.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
That's true ... I can even show you my course to prove it !

Go on then. Include a spoon to prove its yours.
Go on then. Include a spoon to prove its yours.

Okay give me a minute !

Quick Reply

Latest