The Student Room Group

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Scroll to see replies

Original post by undercxver
...And now people are bring religion into this. Where's the sense at?

Do tell us

when they are shipped of to jail and asked to fill out the forms regarding religion what religion do you think they will put?

But your concern for 'the' religion rather than the numerous victims of these people helps prove a point that many have made
Original post by TeeEm
I turned 50 last December ...
is that any good?

I'm guessing you have a PhD in Maths.
Original post by TeeEm
I turned 50 last December ...
is that any good?

That's nothing. I just turned 71.
Original post by Oilfreak1
WRT this specific case it is exclusively "british - pakistanis" nothing to do with somalians or other Muslim denonyms. (which i think is what you're trying to get at).

British Arabs, Turks and Kurds combined count for less than 1% of the rapes in the UK.

I think this particular case is neither an Asian or an Islamic problem (though both probably factor into this), rather a British - Pakistani issue. Pakistani guys are far and away some of the biggest perverts i've seen, Indians (Large muslim contingent), Bangladeshis (Muslim Majority), International pakistanis (older generation and those in our universities) etc. not so much.

this thread is not about a 'particular 'case and certainly there have been plent of recent cases where the culprits were found to be non-asian somali, afgani and turk / iraqi too often working alongside pakistanis. so the idea that grooming demonstrates an 'asian 'link is a misnomer. in petty much all the cases though , those convicted had some sort of islamic background. apart from in the most recent rotheram conviction, where there were two white women also convicted.
Reply 44
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
I'm guessing you have a PhD in Maths.

I have that too ...
f5.jpg
Reply 45
Original post by lol-done
That's nothing. I just turned 71.

long way for me then ...
f2.jpg
...And now people are bring religion into this. Where's the sense at?
so thats worse than false racial stereotyping?
Sending them back over to their home countries so they can commit the same atrocities over there?! It's barbaric. Keep them locked up forever so they can't hurt another girl again.
I'm sure there was some white women involved in the ring too...are they being deported?
Imagine if you had a young, white, blonde daughter growing up in one of those northern English ****-holes. You'd have to move or face the 701% likelhood that she'd be bundled in to a White BMW by a gang of rapey Pakastanis. I don't want to sound like a Stormfronter, but I really feel for the whites in those places.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Do tell us

when they are shipped of to jail and asked to fill out the forms regarding religion what religion do you think they will put?

But your concern for 'the' religion rather than the numerous victims of these people helps prove a point that many have made

There's no sense at all.

So? Even if they point down a religion what has that got to do with it? Are you saying that they're doing this because of their religion?

You're over analysing my point. I'm saying that people are now pointing out their religion which is pathetic as it isn't even something got to do with this case.

Original post by Chakede
so thats worse than false racial stereotyping?

Never said anything is worse than the other. It's just pathetic because religion is not even discussed about this case.
Original post by lilacwanda28
Sending them back over to their home countries so they can commit the same atrocities over there?! It's barbaric. Keep them locked up forever so they can't hurt another girl again.
I'm sure there was some white women involved in the ring too...are they being deported?

Sorry, we don't have the resources to keep then locked up over here. End of. Especially when there have been huge funding cuts to services that support British women who are victims of abuse.

And as for the white women being deported, you have completely and utterly missed the point of the entire thing.
Original post by Chakede
there have been plent of recent cases where the culprits were found to be non-asian somali, afgani and turk / iraqi too often working alongside pakistanis.

You are aware of which continent Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan are on, aren't you?
There's no sense at all.

So? Even if they point down a religion what has that got to do with it? Are you saying that they're doing this because of their religion?

You're over analysing my point. I'm saying that people are now pointing out their religion which is pathetic as it isn't even something got to do with this case.

Never said anything is worse than the other. It's just pathetic because religion is not even discussed about this case.

That's debatable, literally we debate this every on TSR. I also don't agree with you.
There's no sense at all.

It's a simple question what religion will they put on the form when asked?

and I know your point its actually quite obvious (you are form the same community and you follow the same faith) and as I said you proved a point rather nicely.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Chakede
this thread is not about a 'particular 'case and certainly there have been plent of recent cases where the culprits were found to be non-asian somali, afgani and turk / iraqi too often working alongside pakistanis. so the idea that grooming demonstrates an 'asian 'link is a misnomer. in petty much all the cases though , those convicted had some sort of islamic background. apart from in the most recent rotheram conviction, where there were two white women also convicted.

As far as I was aware this thread is about a particular case

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6896051.html

even if it were not it's not a muslim issue its a pakistani one. The two white women were not muslim, so this brings it even further saying its not a pakistani issue it's a rotheram issue.

"here have been plent of recent cases where the culprits were found to be non-asian somali, afgani and turk / iraqi too often working alongside pakistanis."

please stop lying now in the UK turks and arabs count for less than 1% of rapes (thats being generous), there are more indians associated with the rapes than turks and arabs.

Can't speak for Somalians as they fall under black so are represented in the statistics with them.

Indians fall under asian and like it or not that country has a disgusting culture of rape associated with it, it would be unfair to say all rapes labelled "asian" are Pakistanis and that indians are totally innocent (don't see no pakistanis kidnapping and continuously raping a Japanese tourist nor do I hear of gang rape of 14 year olds by soldiers in Pakistan).

but for the particular case brought forward by the OP it is clearly a british-pakistani problem and trying to rope in Arabs and Turks is just like me trying to ascribe the disgusting 93 daily rapes in India to Hindu Sri-lankans who have nothing to do with these rapes.

I'm not denying that there is a problem with rape in the islamic community, this has been highlighted by the scumbags in germany.

It would be simply retarded to put Indians on a pedestal acting as though they could not possibly rape anyone. Accept that a huge proportion of Indians have a culture of rape just as much as those muslim migrants do.

with regards to this OP though it is clearly a british-pakistani problem. Whites, Bangladeshis and Indians are all equally represented here.
So what about all the non asian ones? are they free to fiddle with young girls? Why can't all people regardless of their race be punished for this in the same way. A severe jail sentance would do
good news
Original post by 4Skin
Imagine if you had a young, fair, dark haired pakisani daughter growing up in one of those northern English ****-holes. You'd have to move or face the 701% likelhood that she'd be bundled in to a White BMW by a gang of rapey racist whites. I don't want to sound like a Stormfronter, but I really feel for the asians in those places.

Now lets switch up the situation

This also likely to happen

Both sides have this problem

Btw I am not pakistani so I am not being biased
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Good bloke
You are aware of which continent Turkey, Iraq and Afghanistan are on, aren't you?

the term 'asian' does not and never applies to them, these people are always referred to as middle eastern. turkey may even be regarded as part of europe in a few years time.
Original post by luminarychild
So what about all the non asian ones? are they free to fiddle with young girls? Why can't all people regardless of their race be punished for this in the same way. A severe jail sentance would do

If they're white europeans sure why not.
Can't deport someone whose sole nationality is british (Asian or not).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending