The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Maths - Studying from home, HELP

Hi there, I'm retaking my maths GCSE as I only achieved a C (foundation paper) I'm doing the higher paper and need to achieve a B grade for my conditional University offer.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good resources which I can take advantage of and teach myself the knowledge required in order to achieve a B grade.
Original post by TouchtheOoo
Hi there, I'm retaking my maths GCSE as I only achieved a C (foundation paper) I'm doing the higher paper and need to achieve a B grade for my conditional University offer.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good resources which I can take advantage of and teach myself the knowledge required in order to achieve a B grade.

If you can get a hold of the textbook for AQA, that would be great practice. There are loads of resources online like bbc bitesize and possibly hegartymaths. And then just practice, practice, practice and then do all of the past papers available online. :h:

Good luck!
Reply 2
I self-taught myself GCSE Mathematics way back about 15 years ago. I remember using the Letts study book. I don't know if it's still available. I'm using the CGP books right now to teach myself A-level Mathematics. They're very good. If you're having trouble with the information and points, this website has helped me a lot.

https://www.mathsisfun.com/
Reply 3
thanks
I find mathed up useful as it has all the topics seperate so if there is a certain topic your stuck on you can just skip to it.For each topic there is a video then questions and then the answers.
Reply 5
Since I just need a B might anyone have a list of topics I need to learn/practice?

Quick Reply

Latest