The Student Room Group

Royal College of Art 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Congratulations!

I am applying for CCA as well and will have a skype interview in a few days! Will you please share your experience? I'm so nervous right now...
Reply 41
Original post by anchostar
I applied for Visual Communication - Illustration pathway!

Hi,anchostar
Have you finished your interview?
I also applied for VC(illustration pathway )and got the chance to interview ,wanting to ask you what's going on through your interview if you're willing to share with me.
Thank you sincerely,hoping we are both lucky enough to be classmates!
Reply 42
Original post by Quicksand
Hey :smile: I'm applying for Critical and Historical Studies. Have you had an interview? Good luck!

Did you have interview? Mine is 1st. so nervous!!!
Reply 43
I'm still waiting for an answer from them. I'm applying for MA Animation. Is anyone in the same situation?
Reply 44
Hi, I am still waiting for MA Animation, too.
Reply 45
Original post by y.yi
Did you have interview? Mine is 1st. so nervous!!!

Yes I did, at the beginning of Jan - and then I found out I'd gotten a place about 2 weeks later. It was long but pretty laid back - I'm guessing this depends on who's interviewing you though. Are you going for Phd or Masters?
Reply 46
Original post by Quicksand
Yes I did, at the beginning of Jan - and then I found out I'd gotten a place about 2 weeks later. It was long but pretty laid back - I'm guessing this depends on who's interviewing you though. Are you going for Phd or Masters?

Congratulation! I am applying MA animation. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
They send out rejection letters too, right? I hope we're not just waiting for absolutely nothing.
(edited 8 years ago)
No don't think so, I think we're waiting on rejection letters too. Looking back on past threads I think they said them out all at once. Reason for the delay is they under estimated the amount of applications they would receive, which isn't a good sign either. *nervous laugh*
Reply 49
Original post by sweeneyman
No don't think so, I think we're waiting on rejection letters too. Looking back on past threads I think they said them out all at once. Reason for the delay is they under estimated the amount of applications they would receive, which isn't a good sign either. *nervous laugh*

Yeah but it's quite weird though that people who are applying for the same programme as me have received interview invitations by feb 12th, and I haven't heard anything from them so far :frown:
Ah, my mistake then. I was under the impression they sent them all out at once. For example I've applied for the MA in fashion womenswear and judging from this thread none of the applicants for this programme have received word, good or bad.

That is odd though, did you apply by the priority deadline?
Hello again,

My interview for MA Photography is tomorrow afternoon and I am super nervous. Anyone else had theirs already?

Any tips/advise welcome!
Reply 52
Original post by Natasha Rose
Hello again,

My interview for MA Photography is tomorrow afternoon and I am super nervous. Anyone else had theirs already?

Any tips/advise welcome!

Mine is next week for animation , hope you have a great result!!
Original post by y.yi
Mine is next week for animation , hope you have a great result!!

It went really well and I found out I had been offered a place via email a short while after my interview on the same day!

Good luck for yours too :smile:
Reply 54
It went really well and I found out I had been offered a place via email a short while after my interview on the same day!

WOW!
Congratulations!
Mine is next Thursday,hoping that I'm confident and lucky like you !
Reply 55

So happy for you!! And thanks, I will try my best!
Congrats Natasha Rose, super exciting news!

I don't know about Fashion Womenswear but man they are taking their time, anyone heard anything? Haha
Reply 57
Original post by sweeneyman
Congrats Natasha Rose, super exciting news!

I don't know about Fashion Womenswear but man they are taking their time, anyone heard anything? Haha

I applied Fashion Womenswear too, and couldn't hear anything from them. I'm so nervous :frown: I also heard that most of interview date been moved up, but why only Fashion Womenswear....
Reply 58
Definitely not only fashion womenswear, still waiting on graphic design too.
Reply 59
:colondollar: Hi,
anyone had finished MA painting interview? I am so nervous....looking for some advise...
please sharing experience!
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending