The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
You like a nice shaved head?

Maybe :colone:
Thought so :h:

You do look young but you'll be thankful for that when you're 30 :biggrin:

That's my theory to be honest! My sister is 34 with three kids and people think she is 18. It used to bother me but I'll be grateful when I'm older!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Maybe :colone:

You can come and feel it if you like :sexface:
Original post by Agata
That's my theory to be honest! My sister is 34 with three kids and people think she is 18. It used to bother me but I'll be grateful when I'm older!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll save a lot of money you'd have spent on skin creams! Just make sure you don't smoke.
You'll save a lot of money you'd have spent on skin creams! Just make sure you don't smoke.

Haha money saving tips right there. I'm a non-smoker don't worry, what cream do you use on your shaved head? Maybe it'd be good for my youthful skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can come and feel it if you like :sexface:

Wherever you want !
Original post by Agata
Haha money saving tips right there. I'm a non-smoker don't worry, what cream do you use on your shaved head? Maybe it'd be good for my youthful skin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use a brand called man cave. They have a daily wash and then twice a week a do a deep scrub. I actually just have a very short buzz cut rather than a bald head. I can grow a full head of hair if I choose :lol:
Wherever you want !

You'll feel me wherever I want? :mmm:
You'll feel me wherever I want? :mmm:

Peut être :wink:
Peut être :wink:

We can experience la petite mort :wink:
We can experience la petite mort :wink:

OMG hahahah :lol: :lol:
Edit : t'as appris ça ? :lol:
OMG hahahah :lol: :lol:
Edit : t'as appris ça ? :lol:

Oh I know a great deal :wink:
Oh I know a great deal :wink:

Ouh c'est pas pour les enfants ce topic ! :lol:
Ouh c'est pas pour les enfants ce topic ! :lol:

Very true :wink:
Very true :wink:

:lol: :lol:

There's a kid outhere tho, he's really young and asked for my pic in PM. . . He does not know I posted it already :sexface::lol:
:lol: :lol:

There's a kid outhere tho, he's really young and asked for my pic in PM. . . He does not know I posted it already :sexface::lol:

It was only of half your face though so it doesn't count. Also, how do you know he was a kid?
It was only of half your face though so it doesn't count. Also, how do you know he was a kid?

Half my face with forehand + half my face with mouth = whole face :cool: what I tried to say is that I don't want him to see me :lol:

Well for me having 14 and trying to hit on 19 years old girl .. That's being a kid !
Reply 3977
Original post by BristolFresher15
There's no way that's you.

What...? It really is...
Half my face with forehand + half my face with mouth = whole face :cool: what I tried to say is that I don't want you to see me :lol:

Well for me having 14 and trying to hit on 19 years old girl .. That's being a kid !

Why don't you you want us to see you :moon:

Are you horribly disfigured?
Original post by AJP98
What...? It really is...

In which case hello :sexface:

:lol:

Latest