The Student Room Group

People's weird/disgusting habits on public transport

Have you guys ever been on a train/bus and noticed somebody doing something rather peculiar or just plain nasty?!

I regularly notice men in particular picking their noses and then flicking their dried nasal mucus (bogeys) into the air. I genuinely find this disgusting as some of them have their finger up their nose for ages and it's revolting when they flick it as it could easily land on someone's clothes especially on a crowded train.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aarora
Have you guys ever been on a train/bus and noticed somebody doing something rather peculiar or just plain nasty?!

I regularly notice men in particular picking their noses and then flicking their dried nasal mucus (bogeys) into the air. I genuinely find this disgusting as some of them have their finger up their nose for ages and it's revolting when they flick it as it could easily land on someone's clothes especially on a crowded train.

Once I saw someone clipping their nails...:puke:
Breathing :colonhash:
I was on the bus to South Kensington once and I swear there was a guy jerking off under his jacket.
Reply 4
picking nose
digging out wedgies
eating
sleeping LIKE LAID OUT ON THE BENCH
fondling

Original post by homeland.lsw
Once I saw someone clipping their nails...:puke:

lmfao laughed out loud

Original post by Zargabaath
Breathing :colonhash:

dat stank breff doe
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I was on the bus to South Kensington once and I swear there was a guy jerking off under his jacket.

lmfaoo I bet please stop making me laugh, laughter is painful

if he was staring at you, now that would be the icing on the cake :rofl:
Reply 7
Finger in ear, nose, mouth, then eye.

Huge sneezes without covering their mouth.

:colonhash:
Yes, one time a really obese man sat next to me and he smelled of urine. My sister later told me that the back of his pants were wet :'(

I most of all hate it when people litter on public transport. What does it take to put your bleeding rubbish in the bin?! Wish the authorities would be stricter on people who litter, if you need to find anyone it's them.

Pretty standard. I used to do this most mornings on the way to college.
Original post by lol-done
lmfaoo I bet please stop making me laugh, laughter is painful

Sorry :3

He glanced at me actually. :I

Original post by ByronicHero
Pretty standard. I used to do this most mornings on the way to college.

How lovely
This wasn't on public transport transport I was walking past this woman once and she literally coughed directly in my face, without covering her mouth or apologising! I actually got s really bad chest infection after that :angry:
Sorry :3

He glanced at me actually. :I

How lovely

Sometimes you just don't have time before you leave the house.
Original post by ByronicHero
Sometimes you just don't have time before you leave the house.

You poor thing..

First world problems.
You poor thing..

First world problems.

It's fine, plenty of nice looking girls used my bus.
Original post by Blondie987
This wasn't on public transport transport I was walking past this woman once and she literally coughed directly in my face, without covering her mouth or apologising! I actually got s really bad chest infection after that :angry:

Hahahaha, I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but that is really funny...
Hahahaha, I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh but that is really funny...

It's ok, I was in shock afterwards lol
People eating or really smelly people .:judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge::judge:
....Idiots who put their dirty feet on seats...They should be amputated below the ankles.

Same thing happened to me only the guy was staring at me but moving behind someones head if I tried to keep eye contact to make him just as uncomfy.

Certainly wasn't the icing on the cake, and if that is a pun then I'm never eating cake again :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest