The Student Room Group

All Edexcel AS and A-level Mathematics Grade Boundaries January 2009 to June 2015

Numbers shown are the raw mark out of 75 required for an A grade. The mark required for an A* is shown when applicable. Some IAL exams are out of 125, as shown. An ellipsis means that there was no exam for the corresponding date, as far as I am aware. Quote me if you find any mistakes and I will change them.

C1

Spoiler

C2

Spoiler

C3

Spoiler

C4

Spoiler

FP1

Spoiler

FP2

Spoiler

FP3

Spoiler

M1

Spoiler

M2

Spoiler

M3

Spoiler

M4

Spoiler

M5

Spoiler

S1

Spoiler

S2

Spoiler

S3

Spoiler

S4

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler

D2

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IAL:

C1

Spoiler

C2

Spoiler

C12

Spoiler

C34

Spoiler

FP1

Spoiler

F1

Spoiler

F2

Spoiler

F3

Spoiler

M1

Spoiler

M2

Spoiler

M3

Spoiler

S1

Spoiler

S2

Spoiler

S3

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Thank you VERY much for this.
Reply 2
Original post by jamestg
Thank you VERY much for this.

Can't believe no one has done this before. Even if they have, I wanted it in my own format. You're welcome! :biggrin:
THANK YOU :adore: This is gonna be so useful.
Reply 4
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter

This is an automated tool that will not only tell you what grade your raw mark corresponds to for all subjects and papers between 2009 and 2015 but will also convert your raw mark to UMS grades and vice-versa. Just in case it's useful. :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by Zacken
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/understanding-marks-and-grades/converting-marks-points-and-grades.html#tab-EdexcelUMSmarkconverter

This is an automated tool that will not only tell you what grade your raw mark corresponds to for all subjects and papers between 2009 and 2015 but will also convert your raw mark to UMS grades and vice-versa. Just in case it's useful. :tongue:

This thread is going to save lives.
Nice job man! But as Zain said, others going for full UMS might find the raw mark converter useful
Reply 7
This is nice. The converter is more useful though for me. But I'm sure others would fine this very good.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Student403
Nice job man! But as Zain said, others going for full UMS might find the raw mark converter useful

Not if they don't have Microsoft Excel. :tongue: I would have included the raw mark required for full UMS, but I couldn't find them.
Reply 9
very good !!!!!
would all the bullies give him a break ...
Reply 10
Original post by ombtom
Not if they don't have Microsoft Excel. :tongue: I would have included the raw mark required for full UMS, but I couldn't find them.

You could sign up for free for a microsoft account if you don't already have one and open it online, or you've got other alternatives such as this or this. But still, good job with the OP! You can go ahead and include the raw mark now. :-)
Reply 11
Original post by ombtom
Numbers shown are the raw mark out of 75 required for an A grade. The mark required for an A* is shown when applicable. Some IAL exams are out of 125, as shown. An ellipsis means that there was no exam for the corresponding date, as far as I am aware. Quote me if you find any mistakes and I will change them.

C1

Spoiler

C2

Spoiler

C3

Spoiler

C4

Spoiler

FP1

Spoiler

FP2

Spoiler

FP3

Spoiler

M1

Spoiler

M2

Spoiler

M3

Spoiler

M4

Spoiler

M5

Spoiler

S1

Spoiler

S2

Spoiler

S3

Spoiler

S4

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler

D2

Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IAL:

C1

Spoiler

C2

Spoiler

C12

Spoiler

C34

Spoiler

FP1

Spoiler

F1

Spoiler

F2

Spoiler

F3

Spoiler

M1

Spoiler

M2

Spoiler

M3

Spoiler

S1

Spoiler

S2

Spoiler

S3

Spoiler

D1

Spoiler

Beautiful! I'll be bookmarking this. :biggrin:
Reply 12
I'm very glad this has been made because the raw mark converter doesn't support Mac OS!
Reply 13
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
I'm very glad this has been made because the raw mark converter doesn't support Mac OS!

You can open excel documents online! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Zacken
You can open excel documents online! :biggrin:

That is new to me - mind showing me how? :redface:
Reply 15
You could sign up for free for a microsoft account if you don't already have one and open it online, or you've got other alternatives such as this or this. But still, good job with the OP! You can go ahead and include the raw mark now. :-)

Original post by aymanzayedmannan
That is new to me - mind showing me how? :redface:

:biggrin:
Reply 16
rrr

Latest

Trending

Trending