The Student Room Group

Leftist protesters want to deport Trumps foreign born wife

From a protest outside the GOP debate in Houston
deprot.jpg

In their mind Trump is a hypocrite because his wife isn't born in America. They don't seem to understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. Trump only has a problem with ILLEGAL immigration not people who entered legally.

Trump has said many times that he's not going to shut the entire world out from America and they will let in the people who are needed.

There are many Mexicans in US who are there legally and they're fine, but there are also many millions who crossed the border illegally which is a crime.

Mexico itself does not tolerate illegal immigration yet it's fine when they come over here and then they pull the race card when it suits them!

Most of these protesters were students. Gee, who would have thought it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Imma just leave this here.

Reply 2
Original post by Cant Stump Trump

There are many Mexicans in US who are there legally and they're fine.

They're even voting for him.
Original post by Josb
They're even voting for him.

Even immigrants in the UK have voted UKIP. My grandparents being perfect examples, both first generation Irish immigrants who voted UKIP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by DiddyDec
Even immigrants in the UK have voted UKIP. My grandparents being perfect examples, both first generation Irish immigrants who voted UKIP.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Legal immigrants do not like those who cheat.
How many times will they fail to stump the Trump (peace be upon him)?
Original post by NickLCFC
How many times will they fail to stump the Trump (peace be upond him)?

Found that more amusing than I should have lol.
Original post by Josb
Legal immigrants do not like those who cheat.

No, they don't like any immigrants, especially if they are brown.
Original post by Cant Stump Trump

In their mind Trump is a hypocrite because his wife isn't born in America. They don't seem to understand the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. Trump only has a problem with ILLEGAL immigration not people who entered legally.
Fair point, well made. +1 (coming from a Bernie fan).
Reply 9
Trump is one misunderstood man. People think he is hardcore racist but if he was, what would he be doing with a wife like that?
Original post by Macy1998
Trump is one misunderstood man. People think he is hardcore racist but if he was, what would he be doing with a wife like that?

Americans aren't a race. Melania Trump is White.

Him having a White wife is totally congruent with him potentially being racist.

Not that I think he is racist, mind.
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
Americans aren't a race. Melania Trump is White.

Him having a White wife is totally congruent with him potentially being racist.

Not that I think he is racist, mind.

Wait a minute... who said Americans were a race in the first place? She is not just "white", she is Slovenian to be exact and was born Sevnica, Slovenia.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Macy1998
Wait a minute... who said Americans were a race in the first place?

You implied he can't be racist because his wife (Melania) wasn't born in the USA.

But that is illogical because people born in the USA do not constitute any one race. Furthermore, Melania is White - which doesn't serve as evidence of his lack of racism (against non-Whites), as you suggested it does.
Original post by Polysexual Nymph
You implied he can't be racist because his wife (Melania) wasn't born in the USA.

But that is illogical because people born in the USA do not constitute any one race. Furthermore, Melania is White - which doesn't serve as evidence of his lack of racism (against non-Whites), as you suggested it does.

Oh, that is true. My main point is people assume he is racist based on on the stuff he says every now and then but doesn't mean he's racist which we're on the same page on, I'm assuming.
The establishment doesn't want him and doesn't like him.

I reckon he'll reach the General Election but lose out to Clinton. The US is a **** hole, politically.
None of the candidates look promising to me.
Original post by thunder_chunky
none of the candidates look promising to me.

bernie sanders
Original post by Jamie S
bernie sanders

Yeah like he said, nothing promising.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending