The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

10178079_10153975954734202_9846414972593584_n.jpg Ok so here is colour pic... afraid needing more sun is an all round problem when you do pale so well
Original post by Bad Faith
Ohh haha, sounds like it was fun. :biggrin:
Rings > studs.
I have a hatred of studs, they should only be for kids imo. :tongue: :colonhash:

I always wore pink studs :mmm:
Original post by PinkTabbyKitten
10178079_10153975954734202_9846414972593584_n.jpg Ok so here is colour pic... afraid needing more sun is an all round problem when you do pale so well

You look like someone who would wear Dr Martens and have your own soundcloud.
Original post by ByronicHero
How old + tall are you?

17 5'5
Original post by espicton98
17 5'5

Yea you're only little. :girl:
You look like someone who would wear Dr Martens and have your own soundcloud.

Nope and I'm not even sure what soundcloud is haha
I always wore pink studs :mmm:

That would be nice to see. I love it when people go against the gender norm. You seem like the kind of person that doesn't take life that seriously, I r8 that.
Nope and I'm not even sure what soundcloud is haha

I see. So you don't record acoustic Deftones covers?

That would be nice to see. I love it when people go against the gender norm. You seem like the kind of person that doesn't take life that seriously, I r8 that.

I also owned hello kitty studs and shoelaces in my chavy days, They were ironic, I suppose. Sort of a "I'm so masculine I can do this" thing. I look back and laugh.

I also owned hello kitty studs and shoelaces in my chavy days, They were ironic, I suppose. Sort of a "I'm so masculine I can do this" thing. I look back and laugh.

nope sorry... again, don't know who they are :P
nope sorry... again, don't know who they are :P

Damn, well I guess I had you all wrong :wink:

What do you do?

That would be a sight to see. We've all made some bad fashion choices, the best thing to do is just laugh about it.
Damn, well I guess I had you all wrong :wink:

What do you do?

animal nursing :P so aiming for vet school and when not doing that musical theatre/ ballet :smile:
That would be a sight to see. We've all made some bad fashion choices, the best thing to do is just laugh about it.

Yep.

I'm boring these days anyway. Suits at work. Trackies when dossing. Jeans and a hoodie when out.
animal nursing :P so aiming for vet school and when not doing that musical theatre/ ballet :smile:

Ooooo I love musicals.

Favourite Les Mis song?

So far today I have sung the The Confrontation and On my Own :lol:
Yep.

I'm boring these days anyway. Suits at work. Trackies when dossing. Jeans and a hoodie when out.

What's dossing? :colondollar:
Ooooo I love musicals.

Favourite Les Mis song?

So far today I have sung the The Confrontation and On my Own :lol:

thats a mean question term being female obvs both i dreamed a dream and on my own... but love do your hear the people sing and stars :biggrin: .... just love that song!!
What's dossing? :colondollar:

Doing nothing.

thats a mean question term being female obvs both i dreamed a dream and on my own... but love do your hear the people sing and stars :biggrin: .... just love that song!!

I'm male and I do a mean rendition of On My Own, though obviously not in the same key :mmm:

Favourite Disney film?

Are you a guy or a girl....or both :redface:? I am so confused
Original post by luminarychild
Are you a guy or a girl....or both :redface:? I am so confused

I am very much a guy with essentially no possibility of mistaking the fact. That said, many years ago I had long hair and a taxi driver called me love as I got in (because it was dark) - when I turned and gave him the typical "aight mate" his face was a picture.
I am very much a guy with essentially no possibility of mistaking the fact. That said, many years ago I had long hair and a taxi driver called me love as I got in (because it was dark) - when I turned and gave him the typical "aight mate" his face was a picture.

:rofl:

Latest