The Student Room Group

Focus and Motivated

How can you stay motivate and focused when revising for crucial exams :smile:
Good question. Everyone has their own way, I think of failure and that's enough to keep me motivated :smile:
Original post by haj101
Good question. Everyone has their own way, I think of failure and that's enough to keep me motivated :smile:

Oh Thank you.. :smile: I always end up going on my phone or doing something rather than revising.

I am literally like Okay i am going to revise so i get all my books and stuff and thwn there i am 2 minutes later on my phone like wtf :smile:
Need help tbh
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh Thank you.. :smile: I always end up going on my phone or doing something rather than revising.

I am literally like Okay i am going to revise so i get all my books and stuff and thwn there i am 2 minutes later on my phone like wtf :smile:
Need help tbh

I do that sometimes too not going to lie. Best thing leave your phone in someone else's room or switch it off completely and give your self targets for the day and if you stick to them then treat yourself :smile: (my treat involves watching an episode of PLL/teen wolf)
Original post by haj101
I do that sometimes too not going to lie. Best thing leave your phone in someone else's room or switch it off completely and give your self targets for the day and if you stick to them then treat yourself :smile: (my treat involves watching an episode of PLL/teen wolf)

True Dat Thank you xx
True Dat Thank you xx

You're welcome, good luck:h:
Reply 6
How can you stay motivate and focused when revising for crucial exams :smile:

Music really does help. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending