The Student Room Group

2pac vs eminem

I can appreciate the genius of 2pac in the songs "Changes" and "Ghetto Gospel" but those are his only good songs imo (at least of the ones I've heard).

Whereas eminem has loads of good songs, but I don't know that they have the replay value of "Changes".

I'd say eminem's gone a bit stale but 2pac didn't have the chance to grow stale, dying so young

who is better?
Get the fucc out of here, comparing Eminem to 2pac. Eminem is no where close.
Reply 2
2pac and eminem are both classic authentic rap, not hip hop like biggie smalls and jay-z
2pac influenced eminem so shut your mouth rude boy

lol i'm kidding, but eminem's songs sound weak compared to 2pac's
it's just eminem's vocabulary range

2Pac had has the voice, projection, beats, message, image. :yy:
Reply 3
Original post by High Stakes
Get the fucc out of here, comparing Eminem to 2pac. Eminem is no where close.

:congrats:
truss
@ByronicHero
Reply 4
**** off you rude bitches. eminem in his prime wouldn't have put out a song as weak as "Old School".

But I do feel 2pac hits a greater high at his best
Original post by lol-done

'"Changes" and "Ghetto Gospel" but those are his only good songs imo (at least of the ones I've heard)'

Is this real life?

I like Eminem, his songs are fun to listen to but OP at least listen to Life Goes On and Brenda's Got A Baby. Everyone has heard those.
Reply 6
Original post by ByronicHero
'"Changes" and "Ghetto Gospel" but those are his only good songs imo (at least of the ones I've heard)'

Is this real life?

I like Eminem, his songs are fun to listen to but OP at least listen to Life Goes On and Brenda's Got A Baby. Everyone has heard those.

brenda's got a baby is alright as is life goes on...but not amazing
Original post by samharrison
**** off you rude bitches. eminem in his prime wouldn't have put out a song as weak as "Old School".

But I do feel 2pac hits a greater high at his best

[video="youtube;41qC3w3UUkU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU[/video]
Reply 8

Is this real life?

MM doesn't chat about SH*T just his mommy issues. He just does it really fast. :yy:
Reply 9

it's more about the message and his projectory, and that no one in his league spoke about things like that
what qualifies as 'amazing' to you? :colonhash:
Original post by High Stakes
[video="youtube;41qC3w3UUkU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41qC3w3UUkU[/video]

weak song
it's more about the message and his projectory, and that no one in his league spoke about things like that

Amazing is Elliott Smith. Out of 2pac's stuff, I'd say "Changes" is the only amazing one.

Is this real life?

MM doesn't chat about SH*T just his mommy issues. He just does it really fast. :yy:

End of the day Eminem will never reach the same level of influence that tupac (and Biggie) did. Eminem will be forgotten whereas tupac is immortal. The only way I see Eminem being remembered is probably as a parody for his fast-speaking in Rap God, just like the rick-roll music video.

2pac > eminem in my opinion.. why?

Until the end of time, Heartz of Men, When We Ride, Can't C Me, Ballard of a Dead Soulja, Letter 2 My Unborn, Changed Man, Military Minds, Ghost, Starin' Through My Rear View, The Uppercut, Hennesey and many more.
I think they both pale in comparison to Young Thugga Thugga

Quick Reply

Latest