The Student Room Group

Your gf/bf/wife/husband says no sex forever, will you stay with them?.

I am a romantic guy so I want to say yes, but I know most people will leave.

Scroll to see replies

No.

it's unfair for both people in the relationship to stay in a partnership they're unhappy and unfulfilled in.

it would be unfair on me to feel I had stay with someone who can't make me happy, and it would be unfair on my partner to feel like he can't make me happy and feel like he has to do something he doesn't want in order to keep me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
No.

it's unfair for both people in the relationship to stay in a partnership they're unhappy and unfulfilled in.

it would be unfair on me to feel stay with someone who can't make me happy, and it would be unfair on my partner to feel like he can't make me happy and feel like he has to do something he doesn't want in order to keep me.

So you are equating having sex with being happy basically.
Yes

I can deal with no sex
Been doing 18 years no sex fine :lol:
Original post by Versatileshrimp
So you are equating having sex with being happy basically.

I think it's incredibly naive to pretend that sex isn't an important part of a relationship for some people. So yes, I am equating it to happiness and fulfilment in a relationship. That's not to say it is necessarily the most important thing or the only thing to take into account, but it certainly is part of the relationship.
Yes I would...there's still kisses/cuddles to look forward to.

I wouldn't throw away an amazing relationship with someone I loved for something like that.

Yes, I won't lie at first I might be a bit disappointed but it is what it is...just a major sacrifice.
Reply 6
For the simple reason of procreation I think I will have to defect
If I loved them then of course I would stay with them.:love:
No.

it would be unfair on me to feel stay with someone who can't make me happy, and it would be unfair on my partner to feel like he can't make me happy and feel like he has to do something he doesn't want in order to keep me.

make you "happy"?! make you orgasm, you mean.
Reply 9
are BJs still available?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
If I loved them then of course I would stay with them.:love:

Ok, you are saying that because you are a women.
Women have a much weaker sex drive than men. It's just how we are programmed by evolution.
So it's easy for you to say :tongue:.
I think it's incredibly naive to pretend that sex isn't an important part of a relationship for some people. So yes, I am equating it to happiness and fulfilment in a relationship. That's not to say it is necessarily the most important thing or the only thing to take into account, but it certainly is part of the relationship.

slap slap slap slap the sound of thighs slapping thighs and willy slapping vag
I'd get the hell out of there
No, if my girlfriend said no sex forever, that would mean that I no longer have a 'girlfriend', just a 'friend'. Sex is 50% of a relationship.
Women have a much weaker sex drive than men. It's just how we are programmed by evolution.

You've not seen @Ethereal World's thirstyness tbh

Oh please. It's not easy for women to say. More than 99% of women would not stay in a relationship if it meant no sex ever. Only the asexual ones would.
Original post by Zargabaath
You've not seen @Ethereal World's thirstyness tbh

Thirstiness. *
Reply 17
I want to have children I will marry someone else
Original post by Ethereal World
Thirstiness. *

too far
Reply 19
No. I like sex too much.

Quick Reply

Latest